Ratings for Dr. O. Falodun

I have been seeing him for a few years now, and has always been very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Really like and respect Dr. Falodun, helpful and listens to concerns. One concern with trying to call in, phone is on the unavailable message from 10am to after 2pm. Difficult to get an appt booked. This is in the past 4-5 months I would estimate. That area could be improved.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Falodun is very professional. Pleasant and medically astute. Office staff currently are very good.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

He has been my doctor for a couple years now, he is lovely!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr O has been my family doc for the last 5 y. Good bedside manner, genuinely concerned about his patients, follows up well. There has been some front-desk turnover - not sure what that is about, but generally everyone here gets along and is quite pleasant. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. O. Falodun is the best doctor I've had and I've had 7 plus other family doctors and he was far superior. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Really like this doctor, but impossible to get on phone. Always call backs and won't take messages during lunch. Really don't like how the office is handled.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Falodun is always pleasant and very helpful. He listens to what I say and he does not push me into taking treatments that I might not want.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Falodun is by far the greatest family doctor in Calgary. His bedside manner along with his patience and ability to listen makes him a wonderful doctor in my view. He always investigates all the causes that could be affecting me, and sends me for follow up exams. He is also very cordial to my mother and makes sure that she is getting all the preventative screening that she requires at her age. That is rate. GREAT DOCTOR, dont listen to anyone negative it was probably a bad day or a rare disease. The doctor has been very good at diagnosing my issues appropriately and trying to find answers. Kind man, my top recommendation!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Falodun has done a great job with my family and me. He listens and is respectful and I trust him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015