You may also like

He has been my doctor for a couple years now, he is lovely!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr O has been my family doc for the last 5 y. Good bedside manner, genuinely concerned about his patients, follows up well. There has been some front-desk turnover - not sure what that is about, but generally everyone here gets along and is quite pleasant. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Falodun is by far the greatest family doctor in Calgary. His bedside manner along with his patience and ability to listen makes him a wonderful doctor in my view. He always investigates all the causes that could be affecting me, and sends me for follow up exams. He is also very cordial to my mother and makes sure that she is getting all the preventative screening that she requires at her age. That is rate. GREAT DOCTOR, dont listen to anyone negative it was probably a bad day or a rare disease. The doctor has been very good at diagnosing my issues appropriately and trying to find answers. Kind man, my top recommendation!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Falodun has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever met. Not to mention his staff turn over. He fires staff for no reason, uses them until he no longer needs them and can hire someone cheaper. He is not a people person, he doesn't care about his patients just the money they bring in.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

my family has been seeing Dr Falodun for years now, shortly after he moved from Ft. McMurray. He is willing to listen to his patients and give referrals when necessary and run tests when necessary.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. O. Falodun's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my doctor for a couple years now, he is lovely! "

January 30, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr O has been my family doc for the last 5 y. Good bedside manner, genuinely concerned about his patients, follows up well. There has been some front-desk turno..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O. Falodun is the best doctor I've had and I've had 7 plus other family doctors and he was far superior. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK"

December 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Really like this doctor, but impossible to get on phone. Always call backs and won't take messages during lunch. Really don't like how the office is handled."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Falodun is always pleasant and very helpful. He listens to what I say and he does not push me into taking treatments that I might not want."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Falodun is by far the greatest family doctor in Calgary. His bedside manner along with his patience and ability to listen makes him a wonderful doctor in my ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Falodun has done a great job with my family and me. He listens and is respectful and I trust him."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Falodun has been great for our family. He is ALWAYS on time and there is never a problem getting in if you are in an emergency situation with your children."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Falodun has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever met. Not to mention his staff turn over. He fires staff for no reason, uses them until he no longer n..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "my family has been seeing Dr Falodun for years now, shortly after he moved from Ft. McMurray. He is willing to listen to his patients and give referrals when n..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Falodun has been my doctor since he arrived in Calgary and took over the practice of my previous physician . He is the most thorough, knowledgeable and proac..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My fever doctor , him care about The people and him listen ."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "In the many years I have been going to a family doctor, I have found Dr. FALODIN to be exceptional . I would not hesitate to highly recommend him as your famil..."

September 23, 2014

May 21, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 13, 2013