Ratings for Dr. O. Falodun

Pleasant gentleman. Knowledgeable and on top of things. Investigates thouroughly when needed. Schedule is on time , or very close to on time. Staff are friendly and office is easy to contact. I have recommended him to people.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Falodun is is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring, and really listens to your concerns. I feel he is aggressive in his treatments looking to resolve the issue rather than simply prescribing medications. He is very seldom behind schedule, and often quite easy to get in touch with. I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have had excellent service from Dr. Falodun for the seven years I have been going to him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

No one could care less for you as his patient. I had 3 alarming measurements in my bloodwork and my pharmacist told me about them! He never bothered to call and follow up... All my previous encounters with him was equally poor and after a few years I have moved on to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Falodun has been my family doctor for 3 years. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very professional and respectful. He is a wonderful person and excellent family physician. He listens and responds to concerns in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Falodun for a number of years. He is very professional, extremely respectful, very good bedside manner, listens to your concerns, isn't a pill pusher and has a great personality. Would highly recommend as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have been seeing him for a few years now, and has always been very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Really like and respect Dr. Falodun, helpful and listens to concerns. One concern with trying to call in, phone is on the unavailable message from 10am to after 2pm. Difficult to get an appt booked. This is in the past 4-5 months I would estimate. That area could be improved.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Falodun is very professional. Pleasant and medically astute. Office staff currently are very good.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

He has been my doctor for a couple years now, he is lovely!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016