Ratings for Dr. Brian Hindmarch

Extremely knowledgeable and fair. I have and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I had heard that Hindmarch tends to sway on the side of men; was a bit concerned when we had to use him for our assessment, especially considereing i was had 2 kids from 2 dads and had just remarried. He saw through my ex's crazyness and was able to see that all i wanted was a fair schedule with a timeline outlined and ordered so there is no confusion as to who has the child when. His report helped me gain full primary custody, and I actually liked him. You can tell he's analyzing everything you say, but hey, thats his job. I found him to be fair and did his due diligance in researching and gathering information for the purpose of writing a fair assessment. Thank you Dr for helping me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Some of what I've read below surprises me! My past experience with Dr. Hindmarch did not involve child access, but rather issues of personal concern. I found him to be intelligent, honest and forthright, and he has an uncanny ability to get to the heart of a matter (and he cannot be fooled). Those judging him unfairly (below) appear to be those who did not get the type of evaluation that would work in their favour in legal custody arrangements. Sounds like "sour grapes" to me. If you have issues of real concern and you want someone knowledgeable on your side, see Dr. Hindmarch. However, if you're looking for someone to "sugar coat" the issues just so that you can get the result you want in court, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

after 20 years of marriage my wife suspected me of being unfaithful but instead of confronting me about my infidelity she called the police and made outlandish claims that i was a violent, sadistic, gun toting,sexually abusive **** that is a menace to society and with these statements and false information on affidavits I was jailed for 2 months and kept from my children for 2 1/2 years, but with dr hindemarch's indepth and systematic review of dozens of afidavits and interviews with members of our family and by utilizing his extensive practical experience and common sense and his sole devotion to my minor childrens well being he was able to cast aside all of the allegations as out right lies or extreme exageration, dr hindemarch's report alone convinced the judge that my wifes hidden [infidelity] adgenda was the true culprit and now i have access to my children and am able to see them through out the week every. THANK YOU DR. HINDMARCH

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

This man is a nightmare! When he did get around to seeing me, he had already made up his mind. I was only in to see him for approximately 10 minutes, he sat way across the room, didn't bother to introduce himself and proceeded to ask what my problem with my ex was. After 10 minutes of his inappropriate "interrogation" I just got up and left. I couldn't take it anymore. He then filed his report totally discrediting me, saying all kinds of nasty stuff about me and he didn't even know me or ask anything about me! This "doctor" sides with the offending parent, my ex, is an alcoholic, extremely abusive in ALL ways and due to his report was granted WEEKEND access. If you lawyer says to see him REFUSED...you can find your own psychologist and you would then know that all the facts are found!

Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr Hindmarch helped the courts see through the lies my ex-wife told, in accusing me of sexually abusing our son. He was a God-send, championing my case, and opening doors long closed by the courts - "in the best interest of the child." Sure - leave my son with a paranoid liar who listened to her feminazi friends. Dr Hindmarch was great. His report enabled me to get joint custody and my son half-time with me and half-time with his mother. Again, Dr, Hindmarch knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

I was in a custody battle for my child. My ex and I were required to see Hindmarch. During my visits with him, I can already sense he had made up his mind to which parent my child was going to stay with. Sure enough, after recieving the report I was absolutely shocked about his evaluations. I really felt he had no compassion or understanding of what my child and I were experiencing.My ex succeeded in manipulating the truth and Hindmarch who is suppose to be the expert did not have knowledge to properly evaluate personalities. Unfortunately, I was not granted custody of my child but in the end the truth came out and I now have custody of my child. My ex who was able to answer the written exam untruthfully was able to manipulate the system and Hindmarch was not smart enough or knowledgeable about decietful people. I would not recommend him. I have learned to listen to my gut instinct. My ex has not visited my child since the day he lost custody. My child should of not suffered so long

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

I was in a custody battle for my kids against my ex in-laws. I made the mistake of not getting a lawyer at the time, I thought it would be a cut and dry case, all paper work was in place and I had a very good case to present. The Plaintiff's Lawyer suddenly suggested to the judge a Psychologist evaluation (to my surprise) and also suggested Brian Hindmarch another surprise. Long story short I didn't know of any Psychologist’s personally so I agreed to this evaluation. When the evaluation was complete finally, after Hindmarch's numerous extended vacations, I was shocked to read the report was totally one sided and not in my favor, everything that I had said to Hindmarch was twisted and he made me out to be the bad guy. It’s quit obvious to me that it’s a definite case of scratch my back I'll scratch yours. So guys/gals out there if you hear of the name Hindmarch be sure you have a Lawyer to keep tabs on this clown.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007