Ratings for Dr. Janet Patterson

Patterson is notorious for doing the absolute bare minimum by law. In contrast to dr. Spinner and others on tower 10, Patterson does not have her heart in it. Also found that having to wait hours in the morning to see her before being allowed to smoke was unreal since that was one of the very few things which can soothe troubled minds. Havent had an episode in years and pray it stays that way so long as I dont have to entrust my life to her once more. Thank you to all the staff at st joes who have saved my life and familys wellbeing!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

She covere for my doctor once. I was amazed by her lack of empathy. How is she working still?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Ask for another doctor. She's useless. I'm pretty sure she is a narcissist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

It floors me that Dr. Patterson is allowed to work with people in crisis. She is behind in her knowledge and needs her ego stroked every ten seconds. I'm scared for the individuals that get admitted after making an attempt at taking their lives. For them, that hospital stay is their last chance. Patterson doesn't listen, didn't address my concerns well or professionally and used my speculated self diagnoses to give me an official diagnosis with out further investigation. She needs to be in that ward her self.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I would never use her again. Rude, condescending and doesn't listen. Acted like what I was saying didn't matter, spoke over me and basically dismissed me. I cannot believe she is actually allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Janet Patterson is an AMAZING doctor! Found her to be very knowledgable and helpful during my rough period.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

dr. janet patterson is a conniving, parasitic, leaching woman.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Janet Patterson should NOT be allowed to practice. It is very scary that she holds a medical license. Reading through some of the previous comments and ratings, I see I am not alone in my thinking. She should be evaluated for mental health because she is certainly NOT normal.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

This "doctor" is a cow. She should lose her license!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr Janet Patterson was very rude and unpersonable to me. She made many errors in my diagnosis and could not have cared less. Poorest attitude ever. She also gave my ex husband a copy of her erroneous diagnosis which he made copies and took to divorce court. This doctor is a hot mess and so is my life 5 years after encountering her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016