Ratings for Dr. George E. Lovegrove

This type of care given by this doctor????? is, in my opinion, a very real reason that we are having the health care issues. He appears to be very arrogant, which I believe only covers his lack of knowledge and/or ability. I have learned from others he "treated????" that he most certainly does NOT follow the oath,"First do no harm!"

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Please take the time to read this so I may spare you the heartache I have endured at the hand of this man. He promised great things for me, if I would allow a prodedure. He did the procedure, then acted like he never stated what he would do as a result of the prodedure. All I got out of this horror was a bill.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

He offered to use laser to remove varicose veins. He charged me $300 cash b/c at the time I had no insurance. Then, once I got insurance, he said that he would take whatever the insurance paid. He billed my insurance an outrageous $1800 for two laser treatments which did nothing but scar and burn my leg. The insurance paid about $1200. He sent me a bill for the rest. His office badgered a family member over the bill. I turned it over to investigation with Blue Cross. I thought the matter was settled until I checked my credit. Four years later he has turned this in as a bad debt. I eventually went to Wake Forest where Dr. Regan did an incredible job of removing the vein. It looks perfect now. So, save your money and go to a real doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

He did not appear to have the knowledge needed to give a good diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. George E. Lovegrove's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beckley, WV