Ratings for Dr. Phillip E. Tarkington

I completely disagree with the previous rating. I have changed from other doctors in the group, and believe Dr. Tarkington has provided the best and most comprehensive care by far.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

this guy is my primary care physician at Hunter Holmes McGuire Veteran's Administration Medical Center, in Richmond, Va. I can only speak for myself, but as far as I'm concerned he leaves a lot to be desired. in the appointments I've had with him, he keeps his face pointed towards his computer monitor and it's very rare when he actually looks at me. his attitude, as far as I'm concerned anyway, is one that should not be tolerated by his superiors. he acts and talks like he thinks he's better than we, his patients, are. he has no problem voicing his complaints about the medical center practices to his patients and he tends to lump us into groups, which he refers to as "you people". me? I'm lucky...I rate 2 "you peoples".

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Phillip E. Tarkington's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1996)