Ratings for Dr. Tim Vander Leek

Fantastic support!! Excellent care and professionalism!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I will be sad when my daughter is too old to be under his care because of his excellent rapport with us and his excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Came in for a follow up for our daughter from 100km away. Unexpected construction delayed our arrival and I contacted the office as I was stuck on a highway at a dead stop. I informed them of the issue and was told to "hurry up and get (there)". I arrived 16 minutes late with three children in tow and was refused by Tim to be seen. Absolutely ridiculous. I understand that appointments need to be kept and are scheduled for a reason, however, we had extenuating circumstances and had called the office prior to our arrival. Our daughter is severely affected with skin issues and has seen Tim before. I really feel mistreated by the "delicate genius". FYI make sure you leave hours ahead of schedule and sit in the waiting room with your children for hours waiting.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

After years of medicating my daughter for asthma with no improvement, it took a referral to Dr Vander Leek for allergy tests to help us realize that she didn't have asthma, it was VCD. He was through and asked all the right questions. I just wish we could have seen him years sooner to prevent the unneeded medications.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgable and thorough. Dr. Vander Leek has great chair side manners and makes my 3 year old son relaxed and comfortable at his visits.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I went to Dr. Vander Leek for my daughter's multiple allergies. At first I liked him, he seemed to care. The most recent appointment I had with him he was very rude and told me I was making him do useless tests on my daughter because he already knew if she had allergies or not. I have not been back to see him. He doesn't have the greatest people skills.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Amazing!!! He is a great listener to all our concerns and questions as parents of a child with multiple allergies. He is very patient and takes his time with us. I never feel like I'm being rushed. My daughter is 5 and is very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Amazing doctor, very knowledgable. And very concerned about us knowing the proper information about or allergies and disregarding and tall tales or assumptions I may have made about these allergies and giving me the facts.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Seemed good until I asked a simple question. He immediately got angry and defensive and suggested that I was questioning his "expertise". I can do without the "god" complex.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have had the same experience with Dr. Vander Leek. He is condescending. Very knowledgeable, but he is looking to lecture you. He does not listen. My concerns were not addressed and he implied that we didn't know how to take medication properly because the pharmacy had not entered how many time the prescription had been filled on Netcare. Brutal

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015