Ratings for Dr. Mike Venneri

Rude. Never visiting again. Worst chiropractic experience of my life.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Thank you for saving my senior years. Awesome in every way.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr Mike is very kind and always goes above and beyond to make sure that any issue is corrected.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Mike was so instrumental in helping me cope with my physical pain, my severely handicapped niece was a regular and also her Mother I was so glad to have Dr Mike &Robin navigate the best treatment for us Thank you Dr Venneri he went beyond and made my niece as comfortable as possible

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Mike Venneri really helped to resolve my lower back pain. I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Also his receptionist Robin is always very cheery, making each visit a pleasure!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Too funny!! If you read the negative reviews on here, it's obvious it's from the same person. It's all in the language. Too bad Dr. Mike doesn't treat mental illness as well or maybe he could help this person. I've been going to see Dr. Mike for almost 20 years now and he is without a doubt a genuine person who 100% cares about his clients. Fast and effective A+ service. I literally recommend him to everyone I know because I am confident that he will treat my friends, family and work colleagues with the same respect and professionalism that he treats me with. JR

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Can't say enough good things about Dr Venneri. He was highly recommended by a friend and has more than lived up to his reputation!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Truly one of a kind! This man is the most caring and compassionate person I have ever met and I am so glad I walked through his door on a whim one day last summer. I can literally walk in at any time and he always makes time to see me, I have never had a long wait. He is funny and welcoming and truly does care about you as a person not just as a number or as money, I am actually appalled that anyone would even suggest that!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I love Dr. Mike and Robin. They are awesome! Dr. Mike is so caring, he truly is invested in me as a person. His care for his patients is truly remarkable. I couldn't be happier to call him one of my doctors.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015