Ratings for Dr. Mike Venneri

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Mike Venneri really helped to resolve my lower back pain. I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Also his receptionist Robin is always very cheery, making each visit a pleasure!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Too funny!! If you read the negative reviews on here, it's obvious it's from the same person. It's all in the language. Too bad Dr. Mike doesn't treat mental illness as well or maybe he could help this person. I've been going to see Dr. Mike for almost 20 years now and he is without a doubt a genuine person who 100% cares about his clients. Fast and effective A+ service. I literally recommend him to everyone I know because I am confident that he will treat my friends, family and work colleagues with the same respect and professionalism that he treats me with. JR

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Can't say enough good things about Dr Venneri. He was highly recommended by a friend and has more than lived up to his reputation!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Truly one of a kind! This man is the most caring and compassionate person I have ever met and I am so glad I walked through his door on a whim one day last summer. I can literally walk in at any time and he always makes time to see me, I have never had a long wait. He is funny and welcoming and truly does care about you as a person not just as a number or as money, I am actually appalled that anyone would even suggest that!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I love Dr. Mike and Robin. They are awesome! Dr. Mike is so caring, he truly is invested in me as a person. His care for his patients is truly remarkable. I couldn't be happier to call him one of my doctors.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Wow some bad reviews here. I have never had an issue. Always on time, I can just show up and get in no problem. Helped me with numerous injuries and ailments.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

The most compassionate care-giver I" have met. Always makes the time to help everyone and their family. He and his staff have always been compassionate, caring and truly professional in the many years that I have delt with them. As a sports coach he has been invaluable to athletes at every level I've coached and always found the time and patience with them and their family. Can't compliment them enough!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Always overbooked, always late, ALWAYS keeps you waiting. Says you'll need 4-6 visits, then has you come back as long as he can get away with it (in my case, 24 visits!), long after your insurance coverage has run out. Says he is going to do all kinds of things, never does any of them. Hooks you up to a clunker of an old machine, then runs out of the room to hook up someone else. Acts all solicitous, oh-so-concerned-and-caring, but when you try to talk about a problem, he says, "Oh that's too bad" and walks out. He doesn't care! Just cares about raking in $$$$$$$$$$$. Made me late for work numerous times, once so late (1.5 hours) I got up to leave. Robin comes running out and tells me he said to come in, no treatment, he just wants to talk to me about something. Sure enough he runs in, hooks me to the machine, then runs right out. Of course I had to pay for that unwanted treatment. Clinic promotes an image of great caring and concern; I truly believe for them it is all about money.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

DR. MIKE and His Staff are AWESOME !!!! He saved My Back 4 Years Ago !!!I Had to get a form singed by DR. Mike The going Rate is $20.00 to fill it In .He and His Brother JAMES would not take the Money?? I Called Robbin that Day .. They got me in with in 1 HR !!!!!! NO ONE WILL DO THIS !!!!AWESOME!!! THANK YOU !!! SUPERDAVE !!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008