Ratings for Dr. Mary Randazzo

I just saw her this morning, I don't know what her problem was, being one of her first patients of the day I don't know what might have gotten her so angry to take it out on me. Unless that's just her usual "professional" demeanour. I came in with a few symptoms that came up recently and was asking her for her knowledgeable​ insight to what might be wrong with me. Instead she made me feel little and stupid for not knowing already what is wrong with me, she gave me options on some tests with referrals and asked which one I wanted to do. I asked for her professional opinion, instead she got up, pissed off for me asking for her to actually do her job apparently, said she doesn't have time for this, she'll just book me for both. So I stormed off myself. Incredible, I wasn't acting like a difficult patient and noticed her getting really defensive throughout the session and kept trying to defuse it so she doesn't blow up, but apparently that didn't work because I apparently asked too much from this horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Randazzo used to be my doctor a few years ago. She was great. Took time to listen to me. Didn't rush me in and out (like my current doctor does). She's no-nonsense and practical... and some patients don't like that. She's willing to help patients deal with their health issues...but wants them to play a role in achieving their own wellness too. For instance, stop smoking, improve diet, lose weight if needed. Some patients want a doctor to do everything for them. She won't let you get away with that...and I agree. People need to take SOME responsibility for their own health. I like Dr. Randazzo a lot.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Here is a true account of how Dr. Mary Randazzo works an ER I don't make a habit of complaining about things online, but this needs to be said. I had been bitten buy a cat. Waited 48hrs. Swelling continued, so we went to Hagersville hospital (Tuesday July 21 2015 Emergency Room) to get it looked at. Arrived 6:50pm Got a Tetnus shot and a prescription. Talked to on duty doctor (Mary Randazzo) for less than 5 min's. Left at 10:50pm. During that time I got to listen to the staff gossip about their personal lives. And the on duty Doctor giving a lecture to the nursing staff about minimum patient quota per day. Talked to a woman who's husband waited 4 hrs to have something removed from his eye (took 5 min's) and a little 2 year old waited 4 hrs with a mother to have her broken arm put in a cast before that. THIS HOSPITAL IS ON A 4 HOUR PATIENT TURN-AROUND. NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY OR HOW BUSY IT IS. "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PAWN IN THEIR PATHETIC WORK TO RULE GAME". If you want to truly understand what the term "Dog-Fu**ing" means, I urge you to visit the Hagersville Emergency room and watch the staff in action. They don't care about you, how you feel or their quality of service.. And the floors were filthy. This is not a simple rant... I would love to make an official complaint to someone with the authority to rectify this insulting patient process. I will never visit this Emergency Room again.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

i used to have her while she was in hamilton and i must say she was absolutely amazing. she never rushed my mother and I and was very friendly and very informative. She knew the causes and gave us medicine when we needed it. i had no problems with her at all, shame she left :(

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Love her! An excellent doctor who took excellent care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

All I have to say is RUDE, RUDE, RUDE! Really needs to go back to school and take a few manner courses. Maybe the "DOCTOR" name status got way over her head which really means nothing to everyday people. Just because you have a title added to your profession does not mean you speak to people with disrespect. Attitude will not get you anywhere especially after reading the poor reviews on this site. This site says it all. 2.1 out of 5. Advice, learn how to speak to people as a professional and maybe want to learn the 7 steps on how to be a leader. Treat patients properly. Kindness costs nothing.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I would like to state that I find it refreshing to find a doctor like Mary. She is informative and have helped me out each time I have had a visit. I don't find her appointment times any longer than normal. She is an asset to this community.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I found Dr. Randazzo pleasant, helpful, up-to-date, knowledgable and willing to consider alternative remedies and treatments, along with conventional medicine. I have had 3 appointments with her, and she was later for the first one, but only because she was brand new at the clinic, and staff had not informed her a patient was waiting. the other two times, she was on time, or very close to it. I felt she had a good "bedside manner" and allocated more than enough time for my visit.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Horrible! Always very late. Can't get an appointment in less than eight weeks!! Left me hanging without a prescription renewal when - with no notice - she stopped accepting renewal requests from the pharmacy. When I explained that I was running out of blood pressure meds her staff told me to book another appointment - two months later! Went to a walk in clinic instead and then got a VERY hostile note from her. Never seemed to listen to any of my concerns - just gave me the brush off. Really, stay FAR, FAR away from her and the clinic she operates in.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

This is the WORST DOCTOR I have ever had to deal with.I have had her 3 separate occasions now and I am SERIOUSLY beginning to wonder where she got her medical degree? She was RUDE IGNORANT and just had the attitude like she did NOT care after my son (age 1.5) feel 9 feet in to the basement she kept us for 2 hours then sent us home without even looking at him at all Later that night I called her back because I was NOT comfortable with her decision to send us home she had told me that another Hospital wanted to see him right away The Doctor's at the other Hospital could NOT believe that she had sent my son home especially even not looking him over,Another time she prescribed medication for me that cost $150 and I went to my family Doctor the next day and he said I didn't need them She is NOT the kind of doctor we need in a small town and she needs to go back where she came from I am NOT impressed with her at all Bancroft has some AMAZING doctor's and she is CERTAINLY NO one of them

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009