Ratings for Dr. Gerald Salomon

Only Saturdays in Stony Point so therefore it is a 2-3 hour wait.. Kids can't handle that. Spends little time with patients but is very knowledable.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Spends very little time actually talking to my son. Only seems interested in handing out prescriptions. He got very rude with me when I tried to push him to talk to my son or recommend an outside therapist that would talk with him. In an emergency, he did not make himself available for us so we had to go to a clinic. When I did get in to see him and told him that course of action that the clinic had suggested was different than what he was suggesting, he told me to go find another doctor. Next to impossible to get someone on the phone to make an appointment. I had to drive there and go in to get the actual phone number, the published number does not get responded too. You can sit in the waiting room for an hour and the room is small, hot , and uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Gerald Salomon's Credentials

• Univ Michoacan De San Nicolas De Hidalgo, Morelia, Michoacan (Grad. 1981)