You may also like

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Will miss Dr Andrews when he retires at end of this month. All the good ones retire. He has taken care of my diabetic eyes since my previous Doc decided to specialize in Kids over 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Been seeing Dr Andrews for over 20 years, first saw him while i was in the CAF. He is very professional and a great person, takes time to get to know his patients. Going to miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Andrews for 35 years+ and I find him brilliant, friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I never want to go to another ophthalmologist, so I hope he never retires. He was the only one to diagnose with me with Uveitis and he did this within seconds of seeing him. I think he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Andrews is an amazing, gifted physician. I have been seeing him for almost 30 years. He has taken care of me in the most professional, caring manner. He is pro-active, always looking to make sure my eyes are safe for life. He conducts many extra tests. He is extremely knowledgeable. He is a genius. He is straight forward. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

trust him with my life, I hope he never retires, he has always been go me and my eyes, been seeig him for 26 yrs. I would not trust anybody else he was right on the mony we he digaoise me with being diabetic.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

trust him with my life, i hope he never retires, he's always been good to me and my eyes. been seeing him for 30 years, i wouldn't trust anybody else.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

superb doctor very technically competent assess the whole patient not just the eyes

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Please don't even go there with me in criticisms of Dr. Andrews. 30 years ago I was referred by my Family Doctor in Sydney to take my 2 1/2 year old son to him because no one in Sydney was able to look after his problem. My second son was also diagnosed with the same condition. The man is a genius and I consider him a friend--after all, he looked after my boys. Their condition could have been extremely dangerous to their eyesight had Dr. Andrews not cared or didn't have the expertise to treat their condition. I thank God for Dr. Andrews and after 30 years of being his patient, I say thank you to the best there is.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. David M. Andrews's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Has been my eye doctor for 34 years. Very professional and he will be greatly missed. Enjoy retirement, you deserve it! "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Will miss Dr Andrews when he retires at end of this month. All the good ones retire. He has taken care of my diabetic eyes since my previous Doc decided to spec..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Andrews for a number of years now. Very knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. Retiring in December. Will be missed."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr Andrews for over 20 years, first saw him while i was in the CAF. He is very professional and a great person, takes time to get to know his patien..."

August 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.alphega-pharmacy.co.uk/web/andrews-pharmacy-117275". Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "HA8 8AE". Address has been updated from "None" to "9 Canons Corner". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "442089587137".

June 3, 2015