Ratings for Dr. Charlene Lyndon

I came here two years ago with my mom and honestly, without this doctor's help I don't know what would have happened to my mother. I am so grateful for you doctor Charlene! Thank you so much for going that extra step with my mom. You have helped us tremendously.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Lyndon is an outstanding physician. I met her in the emergency room at Rockyview many years back when she was asked to review my mothers case. She was excellent and when I developed a prolapse I searched her out. Just as in the past she was excellent. She explains everything and offers all the options. There was sometimes a wait but not bad. Her compassion, skill and pre and post surgery care were all excellent. Dr. Lyndon is great!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The worst!! Abandoned me once diagnosed. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

First doctor that actually cared and took the time to help me. This meant the world to me and my family. After being thrown around to what seemed like 10 different doctors. It was Dr. Lyndon who took the time to send me for more tests and she is the one that figured everything out. I am so glad to have finally met a doctor thst truly cared about my pain.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr.Lyndon is amazing ! She took care of all my pre and postnatal care . Whenever I had an appointment with her she made me feel like I was the only patient she was seeing . She made sure if I had any questions she was sure to answer them. Some days I would get to my appointment and she would be running a little behind schedule, like most doctors I've seen but she would always apologize and say I would do the same for you it was an emergency situation.Unfortunately she wasn't able to deliver my daughter because she was off duty at the time but she made sure she came to see us the next morning. She took the time and called me personally .When I didn't answer because I was in labour she called the hospital asking if I had been admitted.just to check in and see how I was doing . That being said I had amazing nurses and doctors taking care of me at rocky view and I would without a doubt see doctors Lyndon again with future pregnancies!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Lyndon and was very disappointed in her manner. She did not take me concerns seriously and did not listen to me. She seemed flustered, distracted and just plain too busy for me. She may be smart but I did not feel heard. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Lyndon over 2 years ago in a state of exhaustion and confusion. Over the subsequent time she has helped me manage my symptoms and has always explained all the possible solutions. Just now I have decided to go with surgery. To get here I was not rushed. I am entering my surgery with full knowledge and for that I am greatful and confident. Dr Lyndon has improved my health and life. I feel great about the fact that I am having surgery even though I have strived to avoid it. Feel confident if you choose this gynecologist to manage your case.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Charleen is a very nice and kind lady. Me and my sister really love her. My water leaking to early and very danger. Dr Charleen save my baby. Smart doctor and very very nice. My sister need to have jus the fibrod out. Other doctor said only a complete histerectomy and my sister was scared but Dr Charleen take jus the fibrod and now she can have a baby. We really love her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I just felt the need to comment on the comment regarding being left on the OR table. I myself have had 13 Surgeries. I would like to think I am pretty sure I know how and what to expect. At all my Surgeries we are met in the hallway with both the Anesthesiologist and the Surgeon and sometimes you will get some students. They ask you specific questions regarding your health, ask you what surgery you are there for and if you have ever had any complications with anesthesia before. The whole team asks you over and over if you have ANY QUESTIONS or CONCERNS.......( Not sure if you did have any questions you should have asked them then to the previous comment!)They all bring you in and then within minutes you are out. So I am not sure what you are talking about being left on the table.... They will not bring you in the OR unless the team is there. After multiple surgeries this has always been the way it has always happened. Bashing a doctor that actually is a great doctor is a Joke. Dr. Lyndon has helped me with ongoing care and having surgeries. I actually had a previous OBGYN and by far Dr.Lyndon has helped me more than the previous OBGYN. Her skill, knowledge is by far better than the previous one. She ALWAYS takes the time to discuss options and other alternatives. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lyndon to any woman needing help with OBGYN medical problems!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr Lyndon is very kind and very good. I had Dr Lyndon for a pregnancy and for 1 surgery, I can say she is amazing at explaining things and answering questions. She is now taking care of my sister for her pregnancy and she is very happy to.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015