Ratings for Dr. Charlene Lyndon

I had on seen Dr. Lyndon once, but when I had a situation her receptionist said she was working at the hospital and to go there and she would meet me. Not only did she meet me, she treated me like royalty. Dr. Lyndon went above and beyond her call of duty for me and my unborn baby that afternoon. She was so kind, soft spoken and patient. I will always be grateful for her help and putting my kind at ease. She truly is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I am so happy I saw Dr Lyndon. I have been to several clinics because I would get sharp pains in my abdomen and they would take me as a joke and tell me it's pms. I went to Dr Lyndon and during the first visit we found out it was overian cysts. She has knowledge and respect. Thank you Dr Lyndon

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Lyndon is wonderful. She has helped me with my pain. All the different meds were presented with the pros and cons of each. Dr. Lyndon has an amazing understanding of endometriosis. She has helped me so much I will be forever grateful. Should my pain return I will be returning to her. Very nice doctor too!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

No doubt knowledgeable, but lacks perspective on treatment options. Went to her for concerns about endometriosis, a touchy gyno disease. Over the next year, at every appt, she refused to listen to other doctors opinions, ignored direct recommendations from 3 physiotherapists, and constantly bullied me into taking hormonal treatment that would put me into menopause at age under 25. Refused to listen to second medical opinions saying I REQUIRE surgery, especially for a disease that cannot be diagnosed without surgery (despite her 'diagnosing' me on a pelvic exam). Also gave false information and hope, saying a certain drug will CURE my disease despite countless academic and medical sources saying it is incurable and only operable and that the drug has no conclusive evidence on positive treatment. Not even going to touch on the fact that every appt she is over an hour late for... Booked surgery out of desperation from pain, but actively seeking alternative surgeon. Booked surgery out of desperation from pain, but actively seeking alternative surgeon. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR ENDO. UNTRAINED (NO FELLOWSHIP)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I encountered Dr Lyndon to be exceptional with her knowledge and skill. Everything was explained and all my options given. She has a calm manner and I understood my condition. My surgery went very well (laparoscopic hysterectomy) and I was walking the next morning. Dr Lyndon is wonderful and I would not hesitate to go back. She has given me my life back as I no longer live in pain.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I've been to several doctors because I had bleeding problems with my fibroid. Dr Lyndon was the only doctor who figured out how to give me my life back! I was nervous to get surgery but Dr Lyndon gave me confidence to move ahead. She made sure all my questions were answered and the surgery was perfect. The team at Rockyview that she works with is also excellent. Also, she's really nice!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I came here two years ago with my mom and honestly, without this doctor's help I don't know what would have happened to my mother. I am so grateful for you doctor Charlene! Thank you so much for going that extra step with my mom. You have helped us tremendously.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Lyndon is an outstanding physician. I met her in the emergency room at Rockyview many years back when she was asked to review my mothers case. She was excellent and when I developed a prolapse I searched her out. Just as in the past she was excellent. She explains everything and offers all the options. There was sometimes a wait but not bad. Her compassion, skill and pre and post surgery care were all excellent. Dr. Lyndon is great!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The worst!! Abandoned me once diagnosed. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

First doctor that actually cared and took the time to help me. This meant the world to me and my family. After being thrown around to what seemed like 10 different doctors. It was Dr. Lyndon who took the time to send me for more tests and she is the one that figured everything out. I am so glad to have finally met a doctor thst truly cared about my pain.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016