You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla

Dr. Bhatla is simply the best Doctor I've ever had. He is extremely knowledgable, kind and compassionate . He does what is in the best interest of the patient. Admire him greatly.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

The best family physician ever. He is knowledgable, professional, compassionate and caring. So thankful to have him as our family doc in these crazy times in health care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Most thorough, knowledgeable and friendly family physician I have ever encountered. Amazing bed-side manner. Would highly recommend to anyone, anywhere.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I am so thankful to have Dr. Bhatla as our family doctor. What a wonderful and helpful man!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Bhatla is the model on which medical schools should teach their students about patient relationships: he is caring, listens to your concerns, explains treatments, and is very knowledgeable. He has a genuine desire to help people, and to promote a healthy lifestyle. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor for our growing family. The best doctor I have had. Always on time, very well run office.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I cannot think of another professional who practices his or her trade with greater skill, knowledge, and compassion. Dr. Bhatla caught a potentially life-threatening blood condition in our 3 month old baby who presented almost no symptoms whatsoever. He has called us at home at all hours of the day to check on us and has always given thorough and meaningful advice. His mere presence in the room is calming and he is always positive and sincere. Invariably when my wife and I are discussing health care decisions for ourselves or our children, the first thing I want to know is "What does Dr. Bhatla think?" He is truly an extraordinary physician and a special person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr Bhatla is absolutely outstanding. You would be lucky to have him take care of your family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bhatla is simply the best Doctor I've ever had. He is extremely knowledgable, kind and compassionate . He does what is in the best interest of the patient. ..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good guy, has a really friendly staff! Very knowledgeable, really informative to my little kids about chicken pocks! "

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Friendly staff, professional and efficient clinic. Resident I saw was very knowledgeable. So glad I finally have a great primary care doctor!"

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best family physician ever. He is knowledgable, professional, compassionate and caring. So thankful to have him as our family doc in these crazy times in he..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy to have Dr. Bhatla as our family doctor, what a friendly and caring man!"

December 31, 2014