Ratings for Dr. Amir Alemzadeh

I have been a patient for 8 years, since I moved here from New York. I remain here because I know I can depend on my doctor, to trust the thoroughness and effectiveness of the treatment he provides. The doctors and staff at Cardinal are extremely friendly and genuinely care about the medical concerns of their patients. I know many in my community who are also loyal patients for many years. My primary doctor is Amir Alemzadeh. He is very competent, dependable when needed, and extremely knowledgeable about my specific medical needs. He stays on top of current medical developments. A very calm, friendly, warmhearted, personable man with true compassion. A great listener and communicator too. Always finding the appropriate medical solutions for me. I am in better health today than I was before I began treatment with him many years ago. I attribute my overall improvement to his treatments and primary care management. If you live within a 20 mile radius of Cardinal Internal Medicine you must then give these doctors the opportunity to care for you as they do for me.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Horrible doctor. Rushed me through my exam and to be honest, never laid a finger on me. I had back surgery in May so it's not like it was in my head. They had recent copies of the MRI's I provided them too. I told him my back issues and told him the prescription his sister prescribed me wasn't working and he said he couldn't prescribe me anything else and keep going to PT. And that was his answer? If a patient who just had back surgery comes in with pain that shouldn't be there, with a prescription that does nothing, why would a doctor NOT examine the patient, ask questions, or even seem a bit concerned? I would definitely stay away from that whole office. Not impressed one bit with any of them. And great for the people giving good ratings if they are indeed patients and not the staff entering the ratings. But from my experience with this office, it was lousy and I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Outstanding. Patient and understanding. Explains health conditions in a simple and thorough manner. Provides comprehensive testing to determine proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Excellent service. Did deep tissue evaluation and full body treatment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Amir is my primary care physician and always will be. He is a walking brain. I have never felt more at ease in a physician's care. I trust his judgement because of how thorough he reviews my labs and other medical records. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Amir Alemzadeh's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Oxford