Ratings for Dr. Stephen Fowler

Gentle, kind, knows his stuff and will refer you to a specialist if he thinks it's warranted. Will also take the time to discuss options and let you decide on treatment path- even if your choice is wait and see. He's been our dentist for 15 years and I'm dreading when he retires and I need to find another dentist!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Fowler for years. Extremely family oriented dentist. I would recommend him and his staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Worst dentist I have ever been to. Went to him for years and he managed to ruin my mouth. Finally found a GOOD dentist who is slowly helping me fix all the problems caused by FOWLer.

Submitted January 17, 2015

Excellent doctor! Patient with patients. Wish I had found him years ago!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr Fowler is an amazing dentist. Excellent dentistry and extremely gentle. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family. My teeth look fantastic due to him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Fowler has been my dentist since I was very young and he has always been very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I`ve been seeing dr. fowler since he took over from previous dentist. I am still amazed by the difference between the two. Dr Fowler is encouraging, gentle, very knowledgeable and I am no longer avoiding THE DENTIST.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Fowler is the first Dentist ever to mess up my teeth. Did some fillings and my one tooth is killing me. Never have I had a re-occuring problem before, have visitited many Dentists in the past 40 years.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

I have been going to Dr.Fowler for 10 years now since I was 14 and he took over the practice. I am extremely afraid of the dentist and he has always been cheerful, pleasant and just all around a great guy. Whenever anyone in my family has a dental emergency he fits us in first thing that day. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Fowler is a good dentist, but I go there because of his nurse Kim. I love you Kim

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008