Ratings for Dr. Brian V. Curtis

Dr. Curtis did an anterrior cervical discectomy with fusion. I felt he was knowledgeable. He is overworked which is not due to his fault.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Curtis' knowledge is amazing. He is caring and observant. He did brain shunt surgery for NPH, on my 83yr old mother. She had a crisis in the hospital due to an unexpected reaction to a medication, they called him (&the crisis team at St. Johns) he was there IMMEDIATELY. By they time they took her up to the next floor for treatment he was there! He had things under control. He explains what is going on to the patient and also to the family and answers any questions completely. My mother is now 86 and does very well. -- I also went to Dr. Curtis this year for nerve issues in my neck & arm. He is very good to check all probable causes. I got me specific therapy and home machines, that has helped my pain so much I can continue to work and am able to have a better quality of life since I have more control over my pain. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr Curtis saved my life. He took the time when other drs told me it was in my head. Dr Curtis found the very rare cancer. I would be dead if not for him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Was very knowledgeable, but can tend to not listen sometimes. If you have concerns, be insistant. Overall though, it was good care.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and goes beyond his duties to help a patient.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Brian V. Curtis's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1986)

• Bcbs Georgia