Ratings for Dr. Roopa Arora

Lovely doctor. No complaints. Been my doctor for my family for over twenty years.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Many times she's been 30 minutes to 45 minutes late. Staff has no idea what they're doing. I've tried to make appointments for personal reasons and the receptionist ALWAYS asks what it's about... uhhh personal???! Don't want to have to explain to the receptionists my depression and anxiety issues. She's the doctor you're not! Stop bugging and asking for specific details.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

She is so horrible. I don't know who gave her a good review on here. Never refers, she didn't do anything for me even though I had depression, anxiety for years. Thinks issues are nothing until you're dying. Always delays treatment. Doesn't know who to refer to in the community for specialists even though she has lived here for so long. Very robotic and you can tell she doesn't like her job. Unless something is a flu, cold, etc - she can't help you. Bad academic knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

She picks and chooses who she wants to be nice too. She is rude to me and my children. She always pushes me aside and says to ask the reception when I have any questions towards the end. Why have us come in when we need to deal with the receptionist.. There is never enough privacy in that office as its so busy!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Arora is the best family doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Caring, kind and empathetic doctor. We are lucky to have her. Always makes room for me for last minute appointments.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Been my Dr the last 20 years, very caring and helpful

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

A terrible experience, she actually shared someone else's medical history from my family to me. This is leading me to have her reported as this is a privacy breach. I do not trust her or her staff. Also the medical advice I was given was way off the mark, as per my specialist, not helpful at all and now looking for a new GP.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Caring, compassionate and a wonderful doctor. I can't say enough how happy we are with Dr. Arora.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Busy office as always and Jess is missed always fit us in if she could. the new secretary is extremely rude on the phone and in person needs to change her attitude especially when you are dealing with patients.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016