Ratings for Dr. Roopa Arora

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Aroras for years. And let me tell you something, Shirley (secretary) has been nothing but rude to me.. If you don’t like your job then quit... I’ve been meaning to bring up this problem about the way she answers the phone. You can tell she hates her job. It’s time to retire, or at least leave your problems at home. Sorry but this office needs new staff..

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Follow s through with appointments and follow up referrals. Been with her for over ten years.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Horrible . She dismisses your issues and gives attitude. She needs a new job.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

worst family doctor. I have never felt cared for, or that my health concern mattered.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Had the misfortune of running into this disaster of a Doctor. She is the epitome of a bad doctor

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Always listens to my concerns and follows through with scheduling appropriate appts.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Has been my family doctor for 20 years. Very nice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am very surprised to see the last comment about Dr. Arora's secretary. Shirley has been nothing but pleasant and has gone out of her way to help me. She always follows up on referrals and other things for me. Maybe the last comment has something to do with the person's attitude herself. Some people are never happy and use web sites such as this to hurt others because they are too much of a coward to do it in person. I have sat in Dr. Arora's office and watched Shirley work. Try it someday. That girl is run off her feet yet still maintains an air of dignity. Honestly I don't know how she does it. I would want to strangle a lot of the rude people she has to deal with both in person and on the phone. I have complimented her on what a great job she does. As for the person below who says she doesn't want to explain her anxiety and depression issues. Right, but you have no problem posting it on here. If you did not get enough time booked for your issues you wouldn't like that either. Shirley does not ask for specifics. In fact she has said to me "in one word or less" what are we doing for you and we laugh. Again maybe you are the problem! Dr. Arora and her staff have always been very helpful, kind, courteous and professional to me and my family. If I could make one suggestion it would be that she have longer office hours. Maybe even be open one evening a week a little later so that people could come after work. Sometimes you pick up for child and they are sick. It would be nice to be able to take them to your own family doctor instead of Urgent Care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Secretary needs to retire already.. she’s been rude to me twice and her attitude is just ridiculous ..., hopefully they change her soon..

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Arora is a wonderful family doctor. Been with my family for 10 years. Always a good listener and I never feel rushed. So happy to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017