Ratings for Dr. Roopa Arora

Has been my family doctor for 20 years. Very nice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am very surprised to see the last comment about Dr. Arora's secretary. Shirley has been nothing but pleasant and has gone out of her way to help me. She always follows up on referrals and other things for me. Maybe the last comment has something to do with the person's attitude herself. Some people are never happy and use web sites such as this to hurt others because they are too much of a coward to do it in person. I have sat in Dr. Arora's office and watched Shirley work. Try it someday. That girl is run off her feet yet still maintains an air of dignity. Honestly I don't know how she does it. I would want to strangle a lot of the rude people she has to deal with both in person and on the phone. I have complimented her on what a great job she does. As for the person below who says she doesn't want to explain her anxiety and depression issues. Right, but you have no problem posting it on here. If you did not get enough time booked for your issues you wouldn't like that either. Shirley does not ask for specifics. In fact she has said to me "in one word or less" what are we doing for you and we laugh. Again maybe you are the problem! Dr. Arora and her staff have always been very helpful, kind, courteous and professional to me and my family. If I could make one suggestion it would be that she have longer office hours. Maybe even be open one evening a week a little later so that people could come after work. Sometimes you pick up for child and they are sick. It would be nice to be able to take them to your own family doctor instead of Urgent Care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Secretary needs to retire already.. she’s been rude to me twice and her attitude is just ridiculous ..., hopefully they change her soon..

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Arora is a wonderful family doctor. Been with my family for 10 years. Always a good listener and I never feel rushed. So happy to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Unprofessional and doesn't care about medical problems.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Lovely doctor. No complaints. Been my doctor for my family for over twenty years.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Many times she's been 30 minutes to 45 minutes late. Staff has no idea what they're doing. I've tried to make appointments for personal reasons and the receptionist ALWAYS asks what it's about... uhhh personal???! Don't want to have to explain to the receptionists my depression and anxiety issues. She's the doctor you're not! Stop bugging and asking for specific details.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

She is so horrible. I don't know who gave her a good review on here. Never refers, she didn't do anything for me even though I had depression, anxiety for years. Thinks issues are nothing until you're dying. Always delays treatment. Doesn't know who to refer to in the community for specialists even though she has lived here for so long. Very robotic and you can tell she doesn't like her job. Unless something is a flu, cold, etc - she can't help you. Bad academic knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

She picks and chooses who she wants to be nice too. She is rude to me and my children. She always pushes me aside and says to ask the reception when I have any questions towards the end. Why have us come in when we need to deal with the receptionist.. There is never enough privacy in that office as its so busy!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Arora is the best family doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017