Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Mar

Dr Mar staff was wonderful. The fact that he is in Rutland Hospital is upsetting though because he makes the hospital look bad. At the time of my visit we were unsure if I had cancer or sarcodisis.He was very insulting to me. accused me and my family of being liars when we told him of pain I was having and when we went to the er. he has a major chip on his should and needs to take classes in deb side manor! yelling at a psychic person while they are in pain and crying is just stupid! For some reason , his attitude projects, that he thinks he is the best lung Dr. not just in Rutland But world wide. He needs a reality check! The best thing I ever did for myself was fire him and went to a better Dr. in Bennington! I also found out that there are money people who have complained him and the way he treats people. he either needs to take early retirement or get with the program!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Kenneth Mar's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Rutland, VT