Ratings for Dr. Michael White

I go to Dr. Mike before I even go to my regular GP on issues. Very knowledgeable on all things health and medical. Knows many forms of treatments but won't use any he feels are not effective. Honest and caring.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

We love Dr.White! My son had some issues with his neck and our family doctor said it was nothing. After about five visits with Dr.White he was feeling great! We have also had two friends take their young children their who suffered from chronic ear aches and both haven't had one since! He's great at telling you what he can help with and what he can't. Our family will continue to use his office!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

what a relaxed experience. I was very skeptical at first, but dr. white and his staff we so nice. I really enjoyed the treatment. I would definately recommend.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I have never experienced a more sincere and friendly doctor. I feel like I can tell him anything. I suffered with shoulder pain for 3 years and now have no pain. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. White has been my family doctor for 22 years, and is the best family doctor I ever had. He actually takes time to listen and always has taken great care of our family. I am going to dearly miss him, and I will have great difficulties to ever find a family doctor like him again. It will be a sorry day not only for us but for the medical community in general when he does retire. It's rare to have a doctor who actually cares about his patients. He actually listens and is not afraid to make referrals if something is beyond his scope of expertise. I can't say enough about him as a physician and also as a decent and compassionate human being. He is absolutely 100% the best! I wish him all the best for his retirement.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

A Professional, competent, kind, gentle and caring person and chiropractor. A true gentleman. I was referred to him by a friend and would not hesitate to refer anyone I knew to him. The whole office (Kitchener) is great and I have always been pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Michael White is an amazing chiropracter! He is very knowledgeable and very down to earth. He has helped me so much with my lower back pain that my back no longer hurts at all! He gets to know his patients on a personal level and is always very friendly. I always recommended Dr. White to my closest family and friends. Best Dr. I have even been to!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

i have been going to Dr. White for 2 years now and he is the most helpful and caring doctor. You are comfortable telling him anything and he cares about you and your pain. I feel very comfortable and assured with his care

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. White is an amazing doctor. He has shown his compassion and skill in every area of family practice I can imagine. Through his instinct and expertise, he has saved many lives. God Bless him in his retirement, may he influence some of the doctors that follow him in his vocation.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr White since he started his practice. His office staff are very helpful and sincere. Dr White is the most caring,imformative,knowledgeable Chiropactor I have ever been to and over the years he has treated many of my family and friends with great success.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007