Ratings for Dr. David J. Musnick

He treated me like kid. Took advantage of my trust, made me look bad and injured me with other doctors he sent me to. Miss treated me for profit in his own personal gain,beware of his lies and misguidness

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Musnick seemed to be focused on his own self promotion and how to make money off our visit rather then giving my history and xrays a decent going over. He suggested a radical injection treatment that is hardly used in the US and would end up costing close to 10 grand total. Overall he was impatient, over confident, and his focus on money was very disturbing for a medical professional who should put the patients health first.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Musnick saved my life, diagnosing me in less than 10 minutes, where a different doctor had placed me at risk over multiple months! Dr. Musnick returned my emergency call, even while he was out hiking on a weekend. His knowledge of both M.D. & N.D., is unsurpassed. Dr. Musnick is not controlled by the insurance or pharmaceutical companies' demands. He looks at you from a longevity & health individual basis. My husband and I have used him to even consult on hospital cases in other specialty areas. He is THE BEST! He honors his patients and if he does not know the answer will research all aspects until he solves your case. We liken his diagnostics to House, but with a positive attitude:-) When we move out of state, we will continue to travel back to Bellevue to have Dr. Musnick remain our doctor; the one who keeps us in ultimate health! His restoration to health and preventative approach are second to none!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I went to this guy because he is an M.D. that subscribes to naturalpathy, holistics methods. However, I found him to be peculiar in that he did not take any medical Ins. Further, he was more interested copying pages out of his book @ $1:00/page. His office had a smell of not being clean. Overall - a poor experiance.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. David J. Musnick's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company