Ratings for Dr. Mary Messieh

Can't get any better. Wish all Doctors and staff where this good and on time respecting there patients time.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Messieh is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. It is clear that she really cares about her patients because she really listens to your concerns and never makes you feel rushed. I go regularly for allergy shots given by the awesome nurses at the clinic and if I have a question or concern, Dr Messieh will always take a momen to talk with me, it’s really rare to find such a genuine and caring doctor! I feel very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Messieh. She and her staff always make you feel at home and very cared for!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Messier is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. I was able to ask questions and did not feel rushed at all. She was also wonderful with my 3 year old daughter.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Messieh is one of the best Dr. I have seen. She really really cares about her patients. She is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. Thank you for caring and helping me so much! You are one of the best!! Louise Griffin

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Went to see her at the Boris clinic. She is very nice and extremely knowledgeable. She is very thorough. My previous doctor was very good also but she seems more up detailed in her work up because she doesn’t want to miss anything. I am happy by chance I was sent to her

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Messieh is the most kind and intelligent doctor we have ever worked with. Truly one of a kind. Thank you for all you do for Amy!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

She was amazing with my 5 year old son. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Messieh is an exceptional doctor! My sons and I have been patients on and off for over 10 years.!I am now going through food challenge testing and have really gotten to see how knowledgeable, compationate and super friendly. I also think her nurse Marice is amazing as well!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I was so impressed by Dr. Messieh and the staff. Friendly, unpretentious, knowledgeable. Put my mind at ease and didn't talk down to me as some physicians do. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Love dr. Messiah. Knowledgable, great connection with patients of all ages.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017