You may also like

Ratings for Dr. E. Debru

Had 2 major surgeries done by Dr. Debru in just over a years time. First a sleeve gastrectomy and then an adrenalectomy. This man knows his stuff! He has a great team working with him and nothing is left to chance. Dr. Debru tells you right up front what to expect and what may or may not happen, there is no messing around. Both of my operations were basically pain free and very successful with zero complications. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to have this man operate on me again.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I am grateful to Dr. Debru and his surgery team for helping me out last June 17. I had Laparoscopic surgery on this date. My surgery took only one hour; everything went well and now I am fully recovered. Thankfully, we have a skilled, professional surgeon like Dr. Debru working in Calgary. If needed be, I would put my life in his hands again.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Had him do my surgery in March this year and was highly impressed. Very professional and down to earth. Would recommend him to anyone, who ever gets him as a surgeon is in good hands. Thanks Dr Debru for giving me my life back!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had a partial Thyroid removal near the end of January and have to say that i could not of had a better experience without the help of Dr. Debru. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, professional and open to any question i had. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Debru as your surgeon rest assured you will be well taken care of!! I was extremely impressed that before I was discharged from the hospital he wanted to be personally consulted (on his day off) and not relay on a the doctor (who was also awesome) who had never met me before. A big thank you to Dr. Debru, Samia and the staff at the South Health Campus for getting me through my first and hopefully only surgery.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

It has been two years since my myotomy and it is working incredibly well. After almost 40 years of pain and difficulty swallowing I can now sit down and enjoy a meal. I found Dr. Debru very down to earth and easy to talk to. The whole experience has been both positive and successful I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you for your dedication to your profession.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have just had my six month checkup at Dr. Debru's office,,and everything is good . I have been feeling so good after such a big operation for Cancer of the esophagus ,,which was done by Dr. Debru . I am so greatfull to this Doctor for all he has done for me ,,truly a very very good Surgen. and a great man to have looking after your health,,as he will be looking after me for the next few year Thank You Doctor ,,for being such a great health provider. God Bless You!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I a very happy to add my few comments to this amazing Doctor,,he did surgery on me on Jan02 2014 in Calgary by removing part of my esophagus ,which was cancer, he is so much a personal Dr. ,,such a perfessinal at his work,, he tells you how this is all going to go. And it all went even better then he told me It is three weeks ago today and I am feeling so well after three weeks. Doctor Debru ,I just would like to Thank You from my heart for all you have done for me ..also thank you for spending a half hour talking to my wife just before surgery,,so special . God Bless You as you continue to help those in need . My rating is 100 percent plus. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Debru repaired two incisional hernias in January 2013. I found his approach before the procedure to be friendly and informative. The post-op visits in hospital were professional yet empathetic. The clinic follow up was similarly constructive, instructive and friendly. Never felt he was hurried and admired the pleasant nature, indeed, humor with which he approaches his role.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr Debru is amazing! He did my surgery at the end of June. I ended up in longer than planned due to complications but that was not his fault. He was very kind and explained everything really well. He came back in on a day he was not scheduled to be in to deal with me. And what a sense of humor! Thank you Dr Debru, you have given me a new lease on life!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. E. Debru's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had 2 major surgeries done by Dr. Debru in just over a years time. First a sleeve gastrectomy and then an adrenalectomy. This man knows his stuff! He has ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Debru. He did a great job. And he's pre-op attitude is super relaxed. Thx again Dr. "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am grateful to Dr. Debru and his surgery team for helping me out last June 17. I had Laparoscopic surgery on this date. My surgery took only one hour; every..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had him do my surgery in March this year and was highly impressed. Very professional and down to earth. Would recommend him to anyone, who ever gets him as a su..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a partial Thyroid removal near the end of January and have to say that i could not of had a better experience without the help of Dr. Debru. He is extreme..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been two years since my myotomy and it is working incredibly well. After almost 40 years of pain and difficulty swallowing I can now sit down and enjoy a..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just had my six month checkup at Dr. Debru's office,,and everything is good . I have been feeling so good after such a big operation for Cancer of the e..."

October 17, 2014