Ratings for Dr. E. Debru

I had my gallbladder and stones removed by Dr. Debru.I was so nervous but he eased my mind,keeping me informed along the way as well as my Husband and Son.An amazing surgeon and Individual. His Team of Proffesionals were amazing as well.Glad Dr Dhanji referred me to Dr. Debru.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I had a last-minute surgeon switch from dr. Gill to Dr debru. Dr debru took great care of me and ease my mind as I was a bit anxious with all the goings-on in the last few weeks leading up to my surgery

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I trusted this man with my life before, during and after my full gastrectomy...highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Incredible doctor & human being. Relentless in solutions to ongoing issues. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

AMAZING doctor and amazing team! You're in great hands with Dr. Debru!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I chose to have a spinal anesthetic for my hernia repair. I enjoyed the bantering that Dr. Debru gave me about my choice of background music. Two weeks after my surgery I'm enjoying 7k walks along the Bow.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had an extensive hernia operation performed by Dr Debru in November, 2016, I took my time in researching who I wanting to perform the operation and glad I did. It could not have gone any better. It was an open incision operation and I had very little swelling and discomfort even after the first week. After 7 days at home I was was back at the office and within 2 weeks I am out for longer walks without any discomfort at all. I still have to be careful for the recommended 6-8 weeks but given the size of the hernia I had and the apprehension going into surgery, Dr. Debru did an amazing job. Very much recommend him as a surgeon and even if you don't use him, I recommend doing your homework on who does it for you. It makes a huge difference as this was my second operation on the same area and the first operation was not done very well by a surgeon I did not research. Don't take your doctor's surgeon referral at face value. Do your research!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I am very grateful to Dr. Debru and his surgery team. If you lucky enough to have Dr. Debru as your surgeon rest assured you will be well taken care of !!! Last year I had stomach surgery and put my life in Dr. Debru hands. I am so grateful to this Doctor for all he has done for me.God Bless you, Dr. Debru You are Amazing ad very dedicated. Thank you, Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I was diagnosed with Achalasia when I was 26 years old and had to undergo a Heller Myotomy (muscle resection) and fundoplication (folding of part of the stomach to prevent GERDS) . I had issues swallowing food and would need an ocean of water to go with it. The entire process from the time I met him to the post OP follow up everything was perfect. Amazingly friendly and doesn't think highly of himself like some physicians. Amazing General surgeon and anyone that goes under his care you'll have nothing to worry about!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Debru - performed stomach surgery on me a year ago and I have just finished my final follow-up appointment with him. His staff were always respectful and helpful in setting up appointments. Dr. Debru was competent, efficient and more importantly took the time to answer any questions I had as well as spent time educating me on follow up care. I am very grateful to Dr. Debru.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016