Ratings for Dr. Donald L. Sharman

Dr. Sharman is a very knowledgeable doctor, he takes his time with patients, which does put him behind, but it is well worth the wait. The staff is friendly and makes you feel comfortable to come to the office. They make you feel like family, and are very attentive on making sure you get what needs to be done. Sharman is very compassionate about helping his patients not only does he have 3 offices that he goes to, but he also does house calls and does rounds at the many nursing home in the Kitsap County area.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I came to him sick. His office did not check temp. BP check for swolen glands or ask any questions. based on my blood, his Rx was Tylonal,( his level of interest went down when I informed him I could'nt afford Tylonal) he said he would rx for cough syrup, never did. I fired him. Went to urgent care and was diagnosed with Comm. Aqu. Pneumonia and given anti-biotics. His staff made several mistakes, appear undertrained and poorly supervised. I dont think he should be a DR

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

We found Dr Sharman to be very knowledgable. It is very hard to get in for an appointment. The office staff is very helpful. We usually have to wait quite a while to get in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

He has 3 clinics. He's hardly ever on time & getting information out of him is like pulling teeth on a donkey. He's stubborn, soft spoken,very passive personality. He doesn't talk to you about what u should or shouldn't do. He doesn't recommends medications to me, he asks me what I want. ??? He asks me what treatment I want, he doesn't tell me what treatment I need. So I have to research my affliction, disability, aliment then take my findings to him & then tell him what treatment/surgery/medication that I need. I think this is backwards. Doctors in Kitsap county are not taking new medicaid patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Donald L. Sharman's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bremerton, WA