Ratings for Dr. Nathan G. Morrow

Dr. Morrow prescribed MS-contin for my father with disastrous results. My father is 87 years old and on dialysis. I believe he should NEVER have been given a drug that his system could not eliminate. The MS-contin actually threw my normally sharp as a tack Dad into a state of psychosis. It was utterly heartbreaking and terrifying to see my father this way. My Dad was hallucinating or unable to wake up for over 2 weeks. When I asked Dr. Morrow if/when my Dad would recover he actually suggested that we should consider taking my Father off of dialysis so he could die peacefully! It was a shocking and horrible thing to say. Before the MS-contin my Dad was an active, happy person enjoying his life. The dialysis has been working wonderfully for him. The MS-contin overdose was a huge setback for my Dad but he is recovering and is in NO WAY ready to die. Dr Morrow has never apologized or taken responsibility for what happened to my Father.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Nathan G. Morrow's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Avmed