Ratings for Dr. Ann Huang

Appointments are rushed and really she wants you get out fast; she is not comfortable with more serious issues; administrative staff mostly rude

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Huang has been my doctor since I can't remember, and through not fault of hers, I find now that the appointments are rushed. The doctors can only spend exactly 15 minutes with you for a physical! Ann does what she can and I am sure would like to spend more time with her patients but I see her run to each patient and she must be frazzled by the end of the day. The days are gone that a doctor could take the time to listen and this causes in and out appts, and then more follow up appts. I really like my doctor but would like to see her have more time but I don't think those days are coming back.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

While I would recommend her as a great doctor, the staff are the worst I've ever experienced, especially Jenny for being rude and shows how she couldn't care less about their patients. Its a pity since she's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Ann Huang has been my doctor for almost 14 years and I cannot express enough how impressed I am with her care and her professional mindfulness and knowledge of each of her patients issues. Even when I have not adhered to her recommendations she has continued to coach me and display an overall concern for my personnel well being as well as that of my family. Good family doctors are hard to find and I am so pleased to have found Ann.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Huang is the best Dr in the world. I've been with her for over 5 years and just love her. About the front staff, i know who are you talking about, there are two rude recepcionist, one is the extra-blonde one and the other one is Jenny (i think thats her name), the rest of them are very very kind. We also have to understand the ammount of pressure that this girls have to deal with everyday, so i dont make a big deal of that.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

I find Dr. Huang's beside manner to be great, but that is about all. I have had to speak to her on a few occasions about doctor/patient confidentiality and find that most of the time she just doesn't seem to have a clue. She loves to recommend you to her "friends" and find that she has that walk-in mentality: hurry up and get out! I certainly would not recommend anyone to her and am on a waiting list for another GP.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

this doctor is amazing and has personally helped me out whether its for me or other family members, a truly amazing doctor,

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Huang's for many years now and appreciate all that she has done for myself and my family. She never makes me feel like I'm wasting her time, and is very thorough when it comes to my physical, which I know some doctors do quite fast! If I'm feeling alittle under the weather, she makes sure to check everything and not rush me out the door for her next patient. I value her as a family physician as I know the good ones are hard to come by. :)Thank you Dr. Huang for being such a great female physician!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

I took my young son to Dr Huang on a "walk in" basis one time when my MD was away. She was FANTASTIC. Her examination was thorough, she explained her diagnosis to me, and told me what to expect over the next days. As my MD would still be away, she arranged for us to see her again for follow up. If this is how great she is with people she doesn't know, I can only imagine how thrilled her patients are!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Wonderfull caring person. Has an excellent manner in dealing with patients. Really seems to care. Has an excellent memory for patients activities.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007