Ratings for Dr. Ann Huang

I had her as my doctor for more than a decade and know how inept she truly is. I continued under her so-called care since I was healthy then and seldom needed serious medical imtervention. She rarely examined me for any reason. She was only good for refills and referrals. Her knowledge is very limited and she doesn't seem to keep up with her professional developments. When I got seriously ill her inadequacies became painfully obvious and critical. On the top of her incompetence, I found her completely indifferent to my well-being and she seemed to be just motivated by making as much money in fees as possible. She once lectured me on the extra money should could bill if I joined her patient roster which I did. However she gave me an earful when I brought up a serious complaint during a visit. She felt put out and inconvenienced by my serious ailment. She doesn't understand patient confidentiality and shares other patients' private accounts. The only reason she is mostly on time is that there is a walkin clinic nearby and competes with them for patients. She told me the management insists on timely service to ensure their patients wouldn't go to the other clinic. I also found her to become increasingly unhelpful and frustrated over the years. She was basically a useless doctor unwilling to help but eager to get paid for services not rendered. My advise to every patient is to be seriously wary of her performance. Ineptitude along side of nonchalance with a dose of greed and amorality can lead to a disastrous if not deadly outcome

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Had same doc in waterdown for 30 yrs..They retired, i got moved from doc to doc after that sometimes not even seeing them but receiving letters saying my doc was leaving. Frustrated started going to husbands doc , Dr.Huang. Great doc ., couldn't believe how rarely sit and wait. Longest wait mayb 10 minutes. Dr Huang is very quick but still cares and goes over everything. Best treatment ever had .I am in my 60's and have only been seeing her for 2 yrs.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Best Dr. ever! I moved away and still return to Burlington because I would never give her up. The staff in the office is horrible, not very good and far from pleasant. She had much better staff in the old office. I don't blame her for the punctuality I blame the staff because she was never so rushed when she had a different good of office girls

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Appointments are rushed and really she wants you get out fast; she is not comfortable with more serious issues; administrative staff mostly rude

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Huang has been my doctor since I can't remember, and through not fault of hers, I find now that the appointments are rushed. The doctors can only spend exactly 15 minutes with you for a physical! Ann does what she can and I am sure would like to spend more time with her patients but I see her run to each patient and she must be frazzled by the end of the day. The days are gone that a doctor could take the time to listen and this causes in and out appts, and then more follow up appts. I really like my doctor but would like to see her have more time but I don't think those days are coming back.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

While I would recommend her as a great doctor, the staff are the worst I've ever experienced, especially Jenny for being rude and shows how she couldn't care less about their patients. Its a pity since she's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Ann Huang has been my doctor for almost 14 years and I cannot express enough how impressed I am with her care and her professional mindfulness and knowledge of each of her patients issues. Even when I have not adhered to her recommendations she has continued to coach me and display an overall concern for my personnel well being as well as that of my family. Good family doctors are hard to find and I am so pleased to have found Ann.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Huang is the best Dr in the world. I've been with her for over 5 years and just love her. About the front staff, i know who are you talking about, there are two rude recepcionist, one is the extra-blonde one and the other one is Jenny (i think thats her name), the rest of them are very very kind. We also have to understand the ammount of pressure that this girls have to deal with everyday, so i dont make a big deal of that.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

I find Dr. Huang's beside manner to be great, but that is about all. I have had to speak to her on a few occasions about doctor/patient confidentiality and find that most of the time she just doesn't seem to have a clue. She loves to recommend you to her "friends" and find that she has that walk-in mentality: hurry up and get out! I certainly would not recommend anyone to her and am on a waiting list for another GP.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

this doctor is amazing and has personally helped me out whether its for me or other family members, a truly amazing doctor,

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008