Ratings for Dr. Ann Lapinski

I have been with The lapinskis all my life, {im 24} they now still treat my family an my sisters kids and i feel great know my nephew and neice are in good hand. I moved out west so unfortunetly i will have to look for a new doctor :( but if i ever have problems or question i stll know i can call Ann to have my concerns met, i feel comfortable with her knowing i can tell or ask her for advice without being jugde. I love her staff, an feel lke they care for the patience as well. By far the Best doctors ever they are like family. Love you ann and jerry!! XO Thanks for being as great as you are!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I have been with Jerry since I was a child and now my 4 year old twins and I see Ann. We love both equally!!!! They are truly FANTASTIC!!!! I have known them my entire life (36) and will be a very sad day when they decide to retire....though very well deserved :) Much love for them!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I have been with Ann & Jerry since I was a child and now both of my children go there as well.They are very helpful and caring wether it is a medical problem or if you need help in a personal situation. If you need an appointment ASAP - chances are they will fit you in that day or within a day or two. Waiting time once you arrive is good as well. I will be sorry when they retire!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

All of my family have been with Ann and Jerry for over 30 years.Anne is very caring and listens when you have a problem .She tries to help you in any way she can even if it is only to talks things out.Will hate when she decides to retire.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Myself and 2 sons and 1 daughter have been with Ann and Jerry for almost 30 years cannot imagine going to any other doctors. Very very short waiting time they are both very professional and kind and listen to what we say,,, cannot imagine going to anyone if they ever retire. There staff are all terrific

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Been with her for 30 years. Very happy with her and she always sends you to specialists when she is not sure of things. She is caring and gentle.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007