You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Irene Cybulsky

At 27 I developed septecemia and it spread so quickly that my family was told that I wouldn't make it. But, I did, but not without problems... Bigbones. The infection had been in my heart and had caused tissue damade whuch weakened it immensely. It had also deteriorated my tricuspid valve and it just wasn't able to do its job which was causing one side of my heart to enlarge quite significantly. I was told less than five years if it wasn't able to becrepaired. Enter Dr. Irene Cybulsky. She had all of the answers to my questons and, most importantly, she truly believed she could fix me. Now, open-heart surgery is terrifying at any age, but as a 27 year old tattoo artist/pin-up moder who had never had any health problems in her entire life, this was the most frightening thing that my mind would ever allow me to experience. But, Dr. Cybulsky reassured me every step of the way that she would do everything and anything jn her power. Well, here I sm!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

My husband had emergency quadruple bypass. performed by Dr Cybulsky about seven weeks ago today. I found her to be an excellent skilled surgeon who apart from god is almost completely responsible for fixing him. Very helpful, very patient, and does not rush through the appointment . All my blessings for the future to her! Very fortunate to have had her as the doctor who performed the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Cybulsky performed quadruple bypass (originally to be triple) in April 2012. I recovered quickly and with the prodding of the rehab people I'm now in the best shape of my life. It all started from an excellent surgery and great post-op by the Hamilton General staff. I can't say enough about the care of the entire staff at the General.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr, Cybulsky performed a triple bypass on me on August 18, 2014. I was released from 5 South on the sixth day and thank God, I have recovered very well. She was highly recommended by other Dr's and nurses at the Hamilton General Hospital. May God, continue to bless her and her staff. Thank you..............

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Cybulsky performed a quadruple bypass and a aortic valve replacement on me back in Aug.2010. her professionalisim and her staff deserve all the akalaids they get, I was home on the 5th day after and everything has been great since, my deepest thanks and appreciation to Dr. Cybulsky.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Cybulski did a triple bypass on me on March 29 1999. Three days later I was released from the Hospital and went home. Three months later I returned to work as a blue collar worker in a factory where I had some fairly heavy lifting. 5 months later I retired at 65 years of age. Since that time my general has improved to the point where I actually feeling much younger than my actual age. The scar on my chest has almost disappeared as well as the scars on my legs where the veins were harvested for my grafts also almost totally disappeared. I feel that Dr Cybulski is responsible for most of my recovery.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

very pleased with the doctor and her team and I greatly value her skill, getting a giggle from Diana made my day

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Irene was phenomenal right from the beginning. She looked my dad right in the eye when she was explaining things, she didn't beat around the bush and told us exactly what to expect both good and bad. After the surgery she came to us and explained exactly what happened in the ER again both good and bad and explained again when my mum made it back from her walk. My dad though still in the ICU appears to be doing excellently and we feel well informed and prepared for the future.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

I had quadruple bypass surgery on May 2, 2013. Dr Cybulsky and the entire Hamilton team deserve the highest accolades for skill and care. Dr. Cybulsky's very tight schedule, I assume, prevented very much interpersonal dialogue. Her skill, however, is without question. I look forward to many more years of life! Thanks a million! George Milne

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Irene Cybulsky's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "At 27 I developed septecemia and it spread so quickly that my family was told that I wouldn't make it. But, I did, but not without problems... Bigbones. The inf..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband had emergency quadruple bypass. performed by Dr Cybulsky about seven weeks ago today. I found her to be an excellent skilled surgeon who apart from ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't even know where to begin. Excellent Dr. Excellent Team. My father just had a quadruple bypass and valve replacement. What an amazing doctor."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cybulsky performed quadruple bypass (originally to be triple) in April 2012. I recovered quickly and with the prodding of the rehab people I'm now in the ..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Cybulsky performed a triple bypass on me on August 18, 2014. I was released from 5 South on the sixth day and thank God, I have recovered very well. She was..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cybulsky performed a quadruple bypass and a aortic valve replacement on me back in Aug.2010. her professionalisim and her staff deserve all the akalaids the..."

September 23, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Cardiothoracic Surgeon"

December 26, 2012
  • Last Name changed from "Cybulski" to "Cybulsky"

December 26, 2012