Ratings for Dr. Stanley E. Hales

I've been a patient of Dr. Hales since the mid 80's. He's treated me for Diabetes and the occasional flu bug. I've found his treatments and advice to be consistent with the the best information I could find on line. He listens, cares, and is very pragmatic about what medications he recommends. He's considerate of what medical care costs these days (both from a patient and insurance standpoint) and does not recommend things he feels won't help.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Hales has been my personal physician for over a decade as well as various family members and he is an outstanding physician and individual! Dana H.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr Hales' office manaager said that he was not taking new patients. He is very traditional, uses his computer effectively while caring for his patients, makes focused observations and listens, quiet nature. I prefer a female doctor who practises integrative medicine; none in my area.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Stanley E. Hales's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Pasco, WA