Dr. David Amato

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Amato

Dr. Amato extracted my wisdom teeth recently (all impacted) and he was super fast and everything went great, including recovery. His staff was understanding and courteous. Dr. Amato is an amazing dentist. He will always do the best treatment for you and he cares sincerely.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I went to Dr Amato for a second opinion for a major procedure. The information I received was thorough and he went over and beyond to help me in every way possible. Now both my husband and I are now patients of his. We will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I am so thankful for Dr. Amato and his amazing staff! He clearly explains all of my options and ALWAYS ensures that I am getting the best care possible. I will never switch dentists again.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Amato had my best interest in mind and he and his staff made me feel comfortable and cared for. Dr. Amato is extremely knowledgeable and the staff were very friendly. My appointment was speedy and enjoyable!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Amato is an amazing dentist, knowledgeable and caring. I felt very at ease throughout my appointment. Staff is very friendly. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Amato and his team were fantastic and treated me professional care. My health was put first and they made me feel comfortable from the minute I walked in. Elizabeth M.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Had my wisdom teeth taken out . The Amato team took great care of me. Thorough consultation made me feel comfortable in knowing what to expect , before , during and after . Highly recommend Dr.Amato and his awesome team !

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Love going here! I use to hate the dentist and have avoided it/them for years but after meeting Dr.Amato and having a consultation first he truly put me at ease, I highly recommend him and his office to anyone that is unsure or uneasy with visiting the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Amato is the most down to earth and friendly dentist. I had my wisdom teeth just recently extracted with him. His staff are kind, attentive, and make you feel at home. The Royal York Dental office is beautiful as well. Dr. Amato let me know exactly what to expect with recovery after the procedure. When I left the office, I was given a bag with instructions and an icepack, which was very convenient for me. They were all so accommodating knowledgeable with any questions I had or wanted to clarify. Awesome experience!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I had the same dentist for 30 years until he retired. When Dr. Amato took over the practice, I was a bit nervous because of my dental phobias, but he has been absolutely terrific in every way; sensitive to my nervousness, incredible in being able to administer freezing completely and knowledgeable and professional in all the actual dental work done. The staff (most of whom have been there from the old days) are terrific too.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. David Amato's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Davide Amato was born and raised in Toronto. He has been happily married for the last 17 years and has two wonderful teenage daughters. Upon graduation from the University of Western Ontario in 1990 with his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), Davide was accepted into the Toronto General/Western Ontario Hospital Residency program, which provided him with extensive knowledge in many facets of dentistry. Davide continues to engage in continuing educational courses to keep updated with the newest techniques and advancements offered in dentistry, including endodontics, oral surgery, implants, cosmetic dentistry, oral sedation, IV sedation, tissue grafting, and periodontal surgery. He loves transforming his patient's smiles. In his spare time, Davide enjoys snowboarding, weightlifting and travelling to new and exciting places.

• Italian
  • English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1990)

• Wisdom tooth extraction