Ratings for Dr. Brent Bukovy

Great doctor. Takes care of us very well and is very kind and compassionate. Our family is luck to have him

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Family member went to see him about a painful leg that had been so for weeks. Bukovy told him it was old age No X-ray ordered, which would be the first step 3 weeks later ,(now), this family member is in hospital with a malignant tumour in that thigh bone Further more the cancer is in the lungs, liver, prostate and spine Good job Bukovy, time to retire

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Always there to listen, has been my doctor for 26 years, very professional !

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Been a patient of Dr. Bukovy for about 22 years, I am now 23. He is a great doctor!! Not a pill pusher or willing to just prescribe whatever. He actually cares that you are in pain or whatnot and need care. I am constantly needing referrals as well as see him at least once a month. Never had a single issue. His staff is amazing and kind. I feel like family everytime I walk in. Will never switch doctors unless absolutely necessary!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Had him as a family doctor for years and is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

been my doc for 23 years, great doctor and a nice guy!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Absolutely love this doctor. He has been amazing, caring, smart and is amazing with my kids. Couldn't be happier. He is patient and never makes us feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I've ever had any good encounters with this doctor....

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Bukovy is a great doctor and will take the time to get to know you and genuinely listen to your concerns, Has always provided great feedback and will try and help without jumping right into medications

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Myself, my husband and our 2 teenagers see Dr. buckovy, I think he has been great to each one of us and our various ailments! I think he takes care and had genuine concern for his patients and I love that he is not a pill pusher!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016