Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Fisher

He (he was born a man), seems to be well versed in Hogh Functioning Autism (Asperger’s/NVLD), but all he did was throw pills my way and not help treat the underlying issues people on the spectrum deal with. Now as a 30 year old I’m struggling to find someone who can help me manage my symptoms so that I can be successful in life. Trying to find ASD focused therapy for adults isn’t easy. Mind you, they knew more about full on autism back in 2001 more so than they did about HSA. It’s now since changed. However he was hailed as the leading expert, I laugh at that.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

This doctor did not see my son in office when she was supposedly assessing him. She made accusations about me as a Mother which are totally false and based on no real world data. She did not observe patient confidentiality and was talking heresay to other Doctors behind families back. She insults the Developmental clinic there who have spent many hours diligently assessing and diagnosing patients by nit picking at there very thorough assessments and trying to find false diagnosis despite evidence to the contrary. Unhelpful in supporting my child through crisis and accessing services of need...she was neglectful, not thorough and is incompetent and should be dealt with by the College. I would advise ..to not see this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

One on The Best. She should be cloned.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007