Ratings for Dr. Ahmed M. Mohamed

A very good and caring psychiatrist. He listens and provide recommendations. Medications are prescribed with education about indications and side effects .

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Mohamed, is an excellent doctor. Caring, listens to you & is a great advisor at helping you deal with your illness. If it wasn't for him, my life would be in danger. He is the best!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Didn't talk to me at all other than the very first session. Prescribed Adipex (my BMI is normal) and appts didn't last more than 5 mins. Lady at front desk is rude and thinks she owns the place. Would not recommend if you are seeking help instead of diet pills

Submitted September 9, 2014

Very personable, knowledgeable, and listens to how well medications are working. He is willing to recognize some meds need changing and is willing to be flexible with meds in order to find what works best for my mom, who has Alzheimers Disease. I am a nurse and I enjoy his sense of humor and this decreases my mom's hesitance and paranoia- she loves seeing him. Before this, she fought any doctor visits. As a nurse, I know his excellent reputation in the medical community and I know medically that he is continually assessing my mom and cares about her. Excellent doctor! His office staff, Heather is awesome and helpful as well!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Mohamed is caring, professional and absolutely one of the best in his field. He is sensitive, thoughtful and when he says he will be there for me, he is. I wish I had met him years ago. He does not overprescribe medication, in my opinion. Instead, he talks with me about any medication options and develops a plan for treatment. Dr. Mohamed is the BEST psychiatrist in this area. He truly saved my life!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

One of the worst psychiatrists I've seen. He prescribes ALL his female patients Topamax, pushing it like a dealer with promises it will help them lose weight. I was there for a mental illness and not weight problems. When medicines made me ill, he didn't seem to care. I know many other mental health people in PC will NOT refer to him.

Submitted December 8, 2011

Excellent doctor. He helped me much. He is very good with medications. He listen and offers suggestions to solve problems. Thank you Dr. Mohamed

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr Mohamed has been most helpful with my problems. He listens to my concerns and addresses them.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Some appointment times are late but he does see everybody. Good bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

What a wonderful Dr. of Psychiatry Dr. Mohamed is. Very understanding, Great ideas for helping solve your problems and, very personable and friendly. Very knowledgeable of medications (what works for you, what doesn't work for you).Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Ahmed M. Mohamed's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental