Ratings for Dr. Brad Christiansen

I have been going to this office for the past 15 years. Everyone is wonderful and the staff have been there a long time which tells you something. Dr. Brad Christiansen is the best dentist you will ever come across. He is so gentle and kind, and has a great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Been going here since 1996. Always very kind and gentle staff. I am a nervous patient so this is important to me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My family and I have been going here for a number of years; I have been a paitent since at least 1998. They are very thorough and personal. The only drawback is that their prices can be a little pricey but can be willing to work with finances.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Our famiily has been going to Mountain Dental Arts for well over 30 years. Formerly under Dr. Ian McQuiston. Brad Christiansen is extremely knowledgeable, and talented. This gentleman will refer you to another professional if need be, but generally the staff and Brad will make the patient feel comfortable and calm during their dental experience. Dental staff are for the most part extremely polite and sociable. Some office staff should be reminded that the patients are their livlyhood. Cudos to Cheryl for her gental manner and personality as a dental hygenist with this Dentistry office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

I inherited Dr Christiansen and he has been wonderful. Nice guy, very professional, knows his stuff, what else can you ask for. The longest wait I had was 10 min. Usually walk right into the chair.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I also 'inherited' Dr. Christiansen when the other dentist retired. Been with him for over 15 years. I would also recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007