Ratings for Dr. Brian Wilson

This is not a post about Dr. Wilson, but about his NP Joanne. She is absolutely rude and doesn't read your chart to get a better understanding of the patient. She is too old school and needs to retire. Maybe update her skills to provide better care to the patients. Can't wait till she is gone..... I'm sure others have felt this way, her whole demeanour is not professional (rude, snotty comments, etc). Will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

He's been my doctor since I was born. Never will I switch and I now live in Hagersville. He always try's to fix my many problems and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Wilson has been our family physician since 1988. For many years this man never took holidays and it is nice to see he is finally taking some very well deserved time off. His assistant June is well organized and great at keeping track of your health records and needs. Brian is extremely knowledgeable and keeps himself up to date and we'll informed of new medical information. You may have to wait sometimes past your appt. time..but that is due to his care and attention he provides to each and every patient not because he is unorganized. A great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I've been going to him for over 20 years and he's never let me down.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Wilson has been our family doctor since 1995, he is always calm, caring and down to earth. He also is completely comfortable with saying, "You know what? I could take care of that for you, but I think you would have a better outcome with a specialist, so I'm going to refer you." Many doctors are unwilling to admit that they are not perfect and all knowing, and I find it refreshing to talk to a doctor who has a sense of humility. No matter what the issue, as soon as he walks into the exam room he makes you feel like whatever it is, we WILL find a solution. He's just awesome! I try not to think of the day when he will eventually retire; hopefully that day is a long way off! We are very thankful to be his patients! Honorable mention goes to June, she's terrific!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Wilson has been my for many years and I'm very thankful to have him. I have complicated health issues & he's the most qualified, thinking, kind Doctor that I could ever have. Very brilliant and down to earth too.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Wilson has been my physician for over 24 years. He has been professional, helpful, considerate. He delivered both my daughters. Our family has utmost respect for him. Sometimes there has been a bit of waiting, sometimes we have had cause to refer to him jokingly as "Doc Holiday." We figure he earned his breaks. His assistant is fabulous and knowledgeable - a very elegant woman. I have been lucky to have been his patient. Even thought I am over an hour away - I still go back.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr Wilson has been the primary care physician for 4 generation of my extended family and helped council me while my daughter was being delivered by urgent life saving measures for both my wife and daughter. It would have been difficult to get through this without him. Best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Wilson has been the primary care physician for my family (myself, husband and two sons) for the past 10 years. One of my sons is a survivor of Childhood Cancer and the other has been formally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and Severe Anxiety. Dr. Wilson is highly intelligent, knowledgeable, caring and extremely compassionate. I have experienced serious mental health issues over the past three years and the support that has been extended through Dr. Wilson has been excellent. We are blessed to have a family physician in our community of his caliber. I concur with previous comments in reference to June who is the medical receptionist in the office. She is always professional, caring and incredibly understanding and organized.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr.Wilson has been my doctor my whole life (22 years) hes is very respectful and helpful,he was there when i delivered my first son in june 2010 he came just to see how i was and to meet and cheak the baby. Even when hes away he always gets great people to cover him that have almost as much knowledge as him, and June is Awesome i love her shes a very sweet lady.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011