You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

What a fiasco in this office. Obviously very overbooked. It was like a cattle auction! However, having been told they were rude and unfriendly; I did not find the staff this way. They were certainly friendly enough! I just felt like a number as there were so many patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Arora is the BEST, he unfortunately got stuck with me as he was on call. I was diagnosed with celluites in my eyes. If it was not for his concern over a 3 week span I truly don't no what would have happened. He refused for me to fall through the cracks in our health system. He could have walked away from this but to this day he still is concerned & I am still seeing him. His staff are also the best!!! Thank-you so much Dr.Arora, you truly are a caring man!!!FYI either you want someone who has the knowledge or is a parking spot more important!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr Arora is great! Staff good too. They always try and accommodate me schedule.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr Arora saved me from going blind. It can't be easy being one of the few retina specialists in the area with a huge aging population. The office does their best to accommodate appointments and the doctor tries to save you visits by doing tests when you are there.

Submitted July 16, 2015

I was so happy with my experience with Dr. Arora. He is very busy,his office is very busy ,but he is an incredible Dr. After being officially blind for almost 5 years he gave me back me sight. I was able to see my granddaughter for the first time! She is now six years old! his staff are very friendly even with how busy they are they are organized and helpfull. If you you are looking for a Dr. Who will sit and talk to you for 20 min....this is not the Dr. For you. If you want results her certainly is!!

Submitted July 15, 2015

The clinic is extremely busy, so expect the phone to ring 50 times or more before you get an answer (IF you get an answer at all). Paperwork is bottom priority, so expect to wait weeks if you require paperwork such as claim forms completed. .. and be sure to keep duplicate copies, because files can go missing. If you are not a local resident, be aware that what you thought was going to be a referral appointment, followed by treatment & release; will likely be half a dozen appointments, pre-ops, procedures, rechecks, injections, drops (all of which will require a separate appointment), so get a room & expect to stay a few weeks.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Staff put improper dose of dilating eyedrops in my eyes resulting in huge side effects which neccessitated a trip to ER because I thought I was having a heart attack . Also called me into a side room to ask me if I had a medical condition ( which I did not) after putting the eye drops in which made me think they realized their mistake. Dr Arora insisting to me that I had an eye condition which I did not and would not listen to me when I disagreed with him. Will never darken his doorstep again. I would drive to Toronto to see a specialist before I would ever go to him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I don't want to go into further detail about my experience. It is my hope that Dr. Arora has gained the ability and experience to change people's lives for the better.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Vineet Arora's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "What a fiasco in this office. Obviously very overbooked. It was like a cattle auction! However, having been told they were rude and unfriendly; I did not find t..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arora is the BEST, he unfortunately got stuck with me as he was on call. I was diagnosed with celluites in my eyes. If it was not for his concern over a 3 w..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great eye doctor and fantastic surgeon. I can't thank you enough for giving me my sight back. Staff are always helpful and work hard. "

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arora is great! Staff good too. They always try and accommodate me schedule. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the best. Yes they are busy so bring a book for the waiting room. They always try and accommodate appointments and the staff do their best. "

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arora saved me from going blind. It can't be easy being one of the few retina specialists in the area with a huge aging population. The office does their bes..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so happy with my experience with Dr. Arora. He is very busy,his office is very busy ,but he is an incredible Dr. After being officially blind for almost 5..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The clinic is extremely busy, so expect the phone to ring 50 times or more before you get an answer (IF you get an answer at all). Paperwork is bottom priority..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff put improper dose of dilating eyedrops in my eyes resulting in huge side effects which neccessitated a trip to ER because I thought I was having a heart ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't want to go into further detail about my experience. It is my hope that Dr. Arora has gained the ability and experience to change people's lives for the..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I completely disagree with those who did not like their experience with Dr. Arora. Yes he is "to the point" ,but isn't that exactly what you want when someone i..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to see Dr Arora for several years. Always a discusting experience. No parking, over crowded waiting rooms, understaffed, usually wait for an hour or ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Caused blindness in my 90 year old grandma's eye during routine procedure! No solution and no apology! This man should not be treating people."

September 14, 2014