Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

Agreed Dr. Arora is a fabulous doctor. I would be blind without him. He is as punctual as possible. My first visit there was as an emergency fit you in when you get here. If it were your emergency, I am sure you would understand and appreciate. He is the best and his staff are professional yet compassionate. Thank you Dr. Arora.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

What a shame that some people that gave reviews don't appreciate what they have. Dr. Arora has over 30,000 patients. Of course, there are lots of files. Of course, at times you have to wait. Yes, of course, I could complain about the parking, or whatever, but the main thing is that we are blessed to have such a dedicated Dr. that is accessible to us. My husband would have been blind by now, at least in one eye, if it were not for Dr. Arora's treatment. He never takes holidays, and I asked him why? He said that people would go blind. Patients rely on him, and he cannot just walk away from them. Dr. Arora does not have the time to chit-chat with His patients. They complain now about having to wait - double that time if he starts having conversations with everyone. Thank you, Dr. Arora,

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Worst dr ever. I hate himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

That place is a complete disaster and dr. Arora is a jerk with no manners or personality and he’s a money grabber. The office always dirty and messy files are everywhere. I don’t recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

picture a cattle sales barn if you can...line them up push them from one stall to the next. Cash only no visa or mastercards...hmmm bumper car parking lot needles in eyes that are no longer bleeding yet until a family member confronts him it goes on an on as long as they pay. This is the worst medical practice I have ever in my life witnessed. Shameful he's been reprimanded before yet they don't close him down

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

This doctor can be short and curt but the office is very busy. He has no time for chit chat and that is fine by me as I'm not looking for a new friend I'm looking for a good doctor and this doctor is excellent and his support staff is second to none.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He is rude to the elderly! he needs to come to term that he is not the only one Dr. exist on earth! bottom line rude & arrogant!!!! no respect to the elderly!! would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I am very glad.Thanks of this doctor I can see again when I used to see.I do not care he is so fast.If he fixed my eye in 5min. It means he is really good and professional.The last result is the most important.I had the experience with other ophthalmologists but I can recommend him to others.Thankyou doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Saved my eye and that's all that matters. Now I can see!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Yes he is busy. Bring a book and a list of questions. Staff work hard. The testing that has to be done is obviously needed otherwise he wouldn't order them. They are your eyes after all.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017