You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

Worst specialist in Hamilton area-has the CMA ever looked into his practice? The office is filthy, the charts are everywhere and in full view of everyone (against Privacy Act) and all your business is discussed at an open front desk-everybody hears-especially as you haveto walk out with your chart in hand and wait in line to make next appt.-again against Privacy Act. Dr. does not wear gloves when doing injections in eyes and never wipes anything down between patients. He sometimes does not put enough anaesthetic in eye for injection-doesn't care and it's not the same each time. He has a terrible manner-rude, abrupt, unfriendly-has made VERY rude and unprofessional comments to me (yes I am a woman) and the staff are a revolving door except for 2 ladies-it is totally chaotic and a mess-it is so unprofessional! Patients discuss this but say nothing because he has told people-if you leave me I don't take you back. He has also told people he is "the only Dr. who does the work he does"....really??!! I'd gladly pay thousands just to go to a normal Specialists office-no Dr. office I go to is run like this by a "demi-god". His practice management leaves a lot to be desired-terrible place!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Extremely upset with the recent findings that my file and life time warranty was sold to another doctor in Butlington and they want 500 an eye to look at issues that Dr Aurora should be covering. No notification not no doctor lined up to honour his agreement. So disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

What a fiasco in this office. Obviously very overbooked. It was like a cattle auction! However, having been told they were rude and unfriendly; I did not find the staff this way. They were certainly friendly enough! I just felt like a number as there were so many patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Arora is the BEST, he unfortunately got stuck with me as he was on call. I was diagnosed with celluites in my eyes. If it was not for his concern over a 3 week span I truly don't no what would have happened. He refused for me to fall through the cracks in our health system. He could have walked away from this but to this day he still is concerned & I am still seeing him. His staff are also the best!!! Thank-you so much Dr.Arora, you truly are a caring man!!!FYI either you want someone who has the knowledge or is a parking spot more important!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr Arora is great! Staff good too. They always try and accommodate me schedule.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr Arora saved me from going blind. It can't be easy being one of the few retina specialists in the area with a huge aging population. The office does their best to accommodate appointments and the doctor tries to save you visits by doing tests when you are there.

Submitted July 16, 2015

I was so happy with my experience with Dr. Arora. He is very busy,his office is very busy ,but he is an incredible Dr. After being officially blind for almost 5 years he gave me back me sight. I was able to see my granddaughter for the first time! She is now six years old! his staff are very friendly even with how busy they are they are organized and helpfull. If you you are looking for a Dr. Who will sit and talk to you for 20 min....this is not the Dr. For you. If you want results her certainly is!!

Submitted July 15, 2015

The clinic is extremely busy, so expect the phone to ring 50 times or more before you get an answer (IF you get an answer at all). Paperwork is bottom priority, so expect to wait weeks if you require paperwork such as claim forms completed. .. and be sure to keep duplicate copies, because files can go missing. If you are not a local resident, be aware that what you thought was going to be a referral appointment, followed by treatment & release; will likely be half a dozen appointments, pre-ops, procedures, rechecks, injections, drops (all of which will require a separate appointment), so get a room & expect to stay a few weeks.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Vineet Arora's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst specialist in Hamilton area-has the CMA ever looked into his practice? The office is filthy, the charts are everywhere and in full view of everyone (agai..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely upset with the recent findings that my file and life time warranty was sold to another doctor in Butlington and they want 500 an eye to look at issues..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "What a fiasco in this office. Obviously very overbooked. It was like a cattle auction! However, having been told they were rude and unfriendly; I did not find t..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arora is the BEST, he unfortunately got stuck with me as he was on call. I was diagnosed with celluites in my eyes. If it was not for his concern over a 3 w..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great eye doctor and fantastic surgeon. I can't thank you enough for giving me my sight back. Staff are always helpful and work hard. "

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arora is great! Staff good too. They always try and accommodate me schedule. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the best. Yes they are busy so bring a book for the waiting room. They always try and accommodate appointments and the staff do their best. "

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arora saved me from going blind. It can't be easy being one of the few retina specialists in the area with a huge aging population. The office does their bes..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so happy with my experience with Dr. Arora. He is very busy,his office is very busy ,but he is an incredible Dr. After being officially blind for almost 5..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The clinic is extremely busy, so expect the phone to ring 50 times or more before you get an answer (IF you get an answer at all). Paperwork is bottom priority..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff put improper dose of dilating eyedrops in my eyes resulting in huge side effects which neccessitated a trip to ER because I thought I was having a heart ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't want to go into further detail about my experience. It is my hope that Dr. Arora has gained the ability and experience to change people's lives for the..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I completely disagree with those who did not like their experience with Dr. Arora. Yes he is "to the point" ,but isn't that exactly what you want when someone i..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to see Dr Arora for several years. Always a discusting experience. No parking, over crowded waiting rooms, understaffed, usually wait for an hour or ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Caused blindness in my 90 year old grandma's eye during routine procedure! No solution and no apology! This man should not be treating people."

September 14, 2014