Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

i have nothing but respect for DrArora. He saved my eyes. And that is all that counts. Most his patients like him and apprichiate him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

A lot of people booked through the office.......but I will say one thing when diagnosis is done......it doesn't matter whay doctor always get another opinion...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Your opinion of Dr. Arora really depends on what you are looking for. I personally have many friends and I am not looking for a new one. What I need is a good Ophthalmologist. So many opinions I have heard, from medical professionals as well as patients, is that Dr. Arora is the best. He is factual and direct. There is no idle chit chat or sugar coating. He takes on cases that no one else will touch. He takes on cases that other doctors have already tried their best. His office may seem crazy sometimes due to the fact that he literally has thousands of patients. My father and I have been going to his office for a few years now and have never been rushed, overlooked, or seen out of turn. How the office staff keeps everything running so smoothly is close to a miracle. This office consists of several doctors and office staff that work together to keep everything running smoothly. Patients are there for their eyes but many are elderly with mobility issues, hearing issues, etc. etc. I have never seen any patient treated with anything but respect and understanding. My father and I are both very please with Dr. Arora and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr Arora and have taken my mom to Arora for a long time. He does not hold your hand or waste time with small time which bothers some people. As I reminded my mom, if he spent 5 extra minutes for small talk multiply that by the 20 people in the waiting room and that will be quite a delay. He does answer your questions concisely. He gets the job done though skillfully and efficiently. If he can’t save your eyesight it can’t be saved I’m afraid.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I have been attending Dr. Arora's office since July 2014 and I couldn't be happier with his professional care. Also his staff are very professional and always pleasant. I have had macular degeneration in my left eye, which I have had injections in every month for three years, and I have had complete success. One month later my right eye started to bleed and after just one year it has also quit bleeding. I am very pleased with the care I have received and would recommend Dr. Arora to anyone who suffers from eye disease. He is extremely thorough and also follows up with testing every three months so you are always aware how you are progressing. Something you don't always get. Thank you Dr. Arora.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

inventor of the cash only 50 dollar tests i never get a straight answer and im ushered out way too fast last chance for me with this guy i have an eye problem thats worsening and want a friggen answer

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

it has been several years since my first review and I feel that there a lot of negatives being said that are not justified.Dr. Arora has a huge patient work load, so logic would dictate that if is trying to help as many as he can in a day HE CANNOT CHIT CHAT WITH EACH PERSON. this is what you will observe, and for me i am very happy that I can see him on short notice rather than having to wait months for an appointment. No one else has commented that they had to wait months for a visit, so that is proof positive that Dr Arora is putting us first. The other complaint is that people feel that they are receiving procedures that are unnecessary in order to fill his bank account. Nipping an eye issue in the bud before it has progressed in to a serious problem is they way Dr Arora treats patients. if you need only to see him in 6 months then be happy, if its every 4 weeks be happy he is keeping a close watch on you. the visits to his office don't pay him much as OHIP regulates the amount of "profit" allowed. Our Florida eye doc charges just under $3000 US for an eye injection (Leucentis) and that does not include follow ups at over $200 US!! in Canada OHIP covers most of the costs, and hands a pittance back to the doctors to help cover their operating expenses. are there a lot of people in his waiting room, you bet there are, because he tries to see as many people as possible each day. your sight is precious and those under his care should be grateful that he dedicates nearly all of his waking hours to helping them. Bring a book, have a chat with the person beside you, and instead of complaining, see how the staff and the good doctor deal with the excessive workload. my wife and i are thankful we have doctor who is so dedicated to our needs and as a result her vision loss has slowed due to his care. One final word, for those who feel they have to complain, have you ever thought that there might be an epidemic of eye issues and that eye specialists like Dr Arora are doing the best to deal with the tidal wave of patients now on their doorstep? I would rather be crowded than swept away.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

We saw Dr Arora today. He was courteous, respectful ie: "Nice to meet you Mr...x" His staff was very kind as well. Short wait time. I would recommend based on these facts.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. A for over two yrs. and have been totally satisfied with the care. The only problem is that the practice is so busy that one must be prepared to wait for extended periods of time in the office and it's hard to read when you have had youe eys dilated.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Agreed Dr. Arora is a fabulous doctor. I would be blind without him. He is as punctual as possible. My first visit there was as an emergency fit you in when you get here. If it were your emergency, I am sure you would understand and appreciate. He is the best and his staff are professional yet compassionate. Thank you Dr. Arora.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018