Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

I have been attending Dr. Arora's office since July 2014 and I couldn't be happier with his professional care. Also his staff are very professional and always pleasant. I have had macular degeneration in my left eye, which I have had injections in every month for three years, and I have had complete success. One month later my right eye started to bleed and after just one year it has also quit bleeding. I am very pleased with the care I have received and would recommend Dr. Arora to anyone who suffers from eye disease. He is extremely thorough and also follows up with testing every three months so you are always aware how you are progressing. Something you don't always get. Thank you Dr. Arora.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

inventor of the cash only 50 dollar tests i never get a straight answer and im ushered out way too fast last chance for me with this guy i have an eye problem thats worsening and want a friggen answer

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

it has been several years since my first review and I feel that there a lot of negatives being said that are not justified.Dr. Arora has a huge patient work load, so logic would dictate that if is trying to help as many as he can in a day HE CANNOT CHIT CHAT WITH EACH PERSON. this is what you will observe, and for me i am very happy that I can see him on short notice rather than having to wait months for an appointment. No one else has commented that they had to wait months for a visit, so that is proof positive that Dr Arora is putting us first. The other complaint is that people feel that they are receiving procedures that are unnecessary in order to fill his bank account. Nipping an eye issue in the bud before it has progressed in to a serious problem is they way Dr Arora treats patients. if you need only to see him in 6 months then be happy, if its every 4 weeks be happy he is keeping a close watch on you. the visits to his office don't pay him much as OHIP regulates the amount of "profit" allowed. Our Florida eye doc charges just under $3000 US for an eye injection (Leucentis) and that does not include follow ups at over $200 US!! in Canada OHIP covers most of the costs, and hands a pittance back to the doctors to help cover their operating expenses. are there a lot of people in his waiting room, you bet there are, because he tries to see as many people as possible each day. your sight is precious and those under his care should be grateful that he dedicates nearly all of his waking hours to helping them. Bring a book, have a chat with the person beside you, and instead of complaining, see how the staff and the good doctor deal with the excessive workload. my wife and i are thankful we have doctor who is so dedicated to our needs and as a result her vision loss has slowed due to his care. One final word, for those who feel they have to complain, have you ever thought that there might be an epidemic of eye issues and that eye specialists like Dr Arora are doing the best to deal with the tidal wave of patients now on their doorstep? I would rather be crowded than swept away.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

We saw Dr Arora today. He was courteous, respectful ie: "Nice to meet you Mr...x" His staff was very kind as well. Short wait time. I would recommend based on these facts.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. A for over two yrs. and have been totally satisfied with the care. The only problem is that the practice is so busy that one must be prepared to wait for extended periods of time in the office and it's hard to read when you have had youe eys dilated.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Agreed Dr. Arora is a fabulous doctor. I would be blind without him. He is as punctual as possible. My first visit there was as an emergency fit you in when you get here. If it were your emergency, I am sure you would understand and appreciate. He is the best and his staff are professional yet compassionate. Thank you Dr. Arora.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

What a shame that some people that gave reviews don't appreciate what they have. Dr. Arora has over 30,000 patients. Of course, there are lots of files. Of course, at times you have to wait. Yes, of course, I could complain about the parking, or whatever, but the main thing is that we are blessed to have such a dedicated Dr. that is accessible to us. My husband would have been blind by now, at least in one eye, if it were not for Dr. Arora's treatment. He never takes holidays, and I asked him why? He said that people would go blind. Patients rely on him, and he cannot just walk away from them. Dr. Arora does not have the time to chit-chat with His patients. They complain now about having to wait - double that time if he starts having conversations with everyone. Thank you, Dr. Arora,

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Worst dr ever. I hate himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

That place is a complete disaster and dr. Arora is a jerk with no manners or personality and he’s a money grabber. The office always dirty and messy files are everywhere. I don’t recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

picture a cattle sales barn if you can...line them up push them from one stall to the next. Cash only no visa or mastercards...hmmm bumper car parking lot needles in eyes that are no longer bleeding yet until a family member confronts him it goes on an on as long as they pay. This is the worst medical practice I have ever in my life witnessed. Shameful he's been reprimanded before yet they don't close him down

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018