Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

I have respect for Dr.Arora,after so many visits I got my sight back.My experience was great

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He was a great dr for both my parents very trusted

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Awful service. He is essentially a money grab. I have been taking my mother to get eye drops for years and each time requesting cataract surgery. He finally approved her to get the surgery in one eye but said she is not eligible for the other eye. After months of recovery and more drops and "check ups" which were meaningless appointments that he charges for, she was finally recovered. Dr. Arora then suggested that he could perform the same operation on the other eye.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I saw Dr.Arora as a new patient this week. It's a busy office but all specialists offices are and my family doctor warned me ahead of time. Staff are pleasant and Dr.Arora was patient and answered all my questions. Overall a good experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Worst specialist in Hamilton area-has the CMA ever looked into his practice? The office is filthy, the charts are everywhere and in full view of everyone (against Privacy Act) and all your business is discussed at an open front desk-everybody hears-especially as you haveto walk out with your chart in hand and wait in line to make next appt.-again against Privacy Act. Dr. does not wear gloves when doing injections in eyes and never wipes anything down between patients. He sometimes does not put enough anaesthetic in eye for injection-doesn't care and it's not the same each time. He has a terrible manner-rude, abrupt, unfriendly-has made VERY rude and unprofessional comments to me (yes I am a woman) and the staff are a revolving door except for 2 ladies-it is totally chaotic and a mess-it is so unprofessional! Patients discuss this but say nothing because he has told people-if you leave me I don't take you back. He has also told people he is "the only Dr. who does the work he does"....really??!! I'd gladly pay thousands just to go to a normal Specialists office-no Dr. office I go to is run like this by a "demi-god". His practice management leaves a lot to be desired-terrible place!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Extremely upset with the recent findings that my file and life time warranty was sold to another doctor in Butlington and they want 500 an eye to look at issues that Dr Aurora should be covering. No notification not no doctor lined up to honour his agreement. So disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

What a fiasco in this office. Obviously very overbooked. It was like a cattle auction! However, having been told they were rude and unfriendly; I did not find the staff this way. They were certainly friendly enough! I just felt like a number as there were so many patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Arora is the BEST, he unfortunately got stuck with me as he was on call. I was diagnosed with celluites in my eyes. If it was not for his concern over a 3 week span I truly don't no what would have happened. He refused for me to fall through the cracks in our health system. He could have walked away from this but to this day he still is concerned & I am still seeing him. His staff are also the best!!! Thank-you so much Dr.Arora, you truly are a caring man!!!FYI either you want someone who has the knowledge or is a parking spot more important!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Great eye doctor and fantastic surgeon. I can't thank you enough for giving me my sight back. Staff are always helpful and work hard.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr Arora is great! Staff good too. They always try and accommodate me schedule.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015