Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

That place is a complete disaster and dr. Arora is a jerk with no manners or personality and he’s a money grabber. The office always dirty and messy files are everywhere. I don’t recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

picture a cattle sales barn if you can...line them up push them from one stall to the next. Cash only no visa or mastercards...hmmm bumper car parking lot needles in eyes that are no longer bleeding yet until a family member confronts him it goes on an on as long as they pay. This is the worst medical practice I have ever in my life witnessed. Shameful he's been reprimanded before yet they don't close him down

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

This doctor can be short and curt but the office is very busy. He has no time for chit chat and that is fine by me as I'm not looking for a new friend I'm looking for a good doctor and this doctor is excellent and his support staff is second to none.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He is rude to the elderly! he needs to come to term that he is not the only one Dr. exist on earth! bottom line rude & arrogant!!!! no respect to the elderly!! would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I am very glad.Thanks of this doctor I can see again when I used to see.I do not care he is so fast.If he fixed my eye in 5min. It means he is really good and professional.The last result is the most important.I had the experience with other ophthalmologists but I can recommend him to others.Thankyou doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Saved my eye and that's all that matters. Now I can see!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Yes he is busy. Bring a book and a list of questions. Staff work hard. The testing that has to be done is obviously needed otherwise he wouldn't order them. They are your eyes after all.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Now I know why this doctor has plenty of bad reviews... Saw it for myself and I agree with everyone. He really needs to learn how to treat others he says are his patients. His office is busy enough and should be thankful to have patients to care for not just for the money. It's constant testing my dad has to get done that are paid for and every time we come back for follow-ups he says the same thing. I am starting to look for someone else as its a WASTE of my time and money!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had the distinct impression that this doctor gets paid by the transaction. No bedside manner, and he couldn't seem to wait to get rid of me and on to his next paycheck.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Worst visit! Will be NEVER going there again. My mom was treated horribly by this man. She obviously had issues by being an 80 year old women, but you could tell he cares less. He sat with her for 2 mins and told her to come back in 3 months. No other discussion to what was going on or what will happen at next visit. I would advise to go somewhere else even if it is further then you wanted to go!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017