Ratings for Dr. Vineet Arora

I saw Dr. Arora when he was on call. My sight was returned by this great man after another eye doctor screwed up my surgery. It's a busy office but you just need to be patient. I would not go anywhere else. His staff work hard and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Worst doctor ever! He is very rude.. the office is always a disaster. Files are everywhere and such a mess. Every time I take my mom in, it seems they are always looking for her chart. With a place that disorganized makes me wonder if they have lost her chart before. I really wouldn't reccommand anyone to see him.. There are other doctors out there and it would make a huge difference even if you have to drive a few more miles

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I went to Dr.Arora and am pleased with result and treatment.People who don't appreciate him can go somewhere else

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Arora gave me my sight back after visiting two other surgeons. I am grateful and thankful. God Bless him!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

If you value your eyesight, steer clear of this arrogant man. Due to his incompetence, I had to have several painful follow up surgeries. Thankfully those follow ups were with a competent surgeon

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

This guy is the most ignorant doctor you will find in the medical profession. He is rude and has no consideration for his patients. If any doctor tries to refer you to him protest immediately. There are other doctors. I could go on and on about this but I have stated enough to get the point across.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I have respect for Dr.Arora,after so many visits I got my sight back.My experience was great

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He was a great dr for both my parents very trusted

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Awful service. He is essentially a money grab. I have been taking my mother to get eye drops for years and each time requesting cataract surgery. He finally approved her to get the surgery in one eye but said she is not eligible for the other eye. After months of recovery and more drops and "check ups" which were meaningless appointments that he charges for, she was finally recovered. Dr. Arora then suggested that he could perform the same operation on the other eye.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I saw Dr.Arora as a new patient this week. It's a busy office but all specialists offices are and my family doctor warned me ahead of time. Staff are pleasant and Dr.Arora was patient and answered all my questions. Overall a good experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016