Ratings for Dr. Kim Bender

Very sad that Dr. Bender is pursuing another avenue of medicine & will no longer be treating my husband as she has been so helpful & wonderful with him but wish her the best of luck in her new endeavours.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Bender is an amazing and extremely kind person! She always puts everyone else's needs in front of her own and is a true roll model! I aspire to be like Dr. Bender

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I've been with Dr. Bender for just over 3 yrs now when I switched over to her from my last doctor that didn't care about anything you told her! Well ill tell you switching to Dr Bender was absolutely the best choice I ever made! She has never given up on me and still fighting to find answers from the start of just over 3 years! Today I had an appointment and Dr Bender had an emergency and had to leave so I got slipped in to see Dr.Cano well that was the worse visit I ever encountered never seen him before and more less saying my doctor Dr Bender was wrong about my diagnosis and the medication in on he tried to change all in one visit! More less saying she has no clue! Really Dr.Cano you don't have a clue....I should of just walked out one unsatisfied patient will NEVER except to see him again! Dr.Bender is and will always be my number one doctor in my books!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Kim Bender is a wonderful compassionate Doctor. We followed her from Dundas. Kim finds the best avenues when your diagnosed and works with you until your better. Can’t thank you enough .

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

On time. Listens. Cares. Great personality. Fantastic physician!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Bender is an amazing Dr., with a fantastic bedside manner. Even when I bring my boys in for their check ups she always asks how I am doing. Even after moving to Hamilton, I continue to come to Smithville to see Dr. Bender.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

So very fortunate to have a Dr who truly cares, the nurses and staff are also very nice and kind.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

we love Dr. Bender. she has amazing bedside manors and actually listens to what you have to say and how you are feeling. She dosent play around and will do everything in her ability to to come up with a solution. Couldn't of asled for a better doctor

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Followed Dr. Bender when she moved from Dundas to Smithville because she is wonderful. Kim is always there for us & I know (not just think) we could have no better G.P. Thank you for everything you do Dr. Bender....we are so very lucky to have you. If they'd allow more stars, you'd get them.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bender for many years now. She is a fantastic supportive, knowledgeable, caring doctor. Thank you so much Kim!

Submitted November 3, 2014