Ratings for Dr. Kim Bender

On time. Listens. Cares. Great personality. Fantastic physician!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Bender is an amazing Dr., with a fantastic bedside manner. Even when I bring my boys in for their check ups she always asks how I am doing. Even after moving to Hamilton, I continue to come to Smithville to see Dr. Bender.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

So very fortunate to have a Dr who truly cares, the nurses and staff are also very nice and kind.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

we love Dr. Bender. she has amazing bedside manors and actually listens to what you have to say and how you are feeling. She dosent play around and will do everything in her ability to to come up with a solution. Couldn't of asled for a better doctor

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Followed Dr. Bender when she moved from Dundas to Smithville because she is wonderful. Kim is always there for us & I know (not just think) we could have no better G.P. Thank you for everything you do Dr. Bender....we are so very lucky to have you. If they'd allow more stars, you'd get them.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bender for many years now. She is a fantastic supportive, knowledgeable, caring doctor. Thank you so much Kim!

Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Bender has been helping me out for years after my workplace accident. Starting with the initial pain medications then getting me in for MRI's & eventually back surgery she has been extremely helpful all along the way especially with WSIB!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

No point in going on & on about how happy I am to be her patient. Suffice to say that I honestly believe there is no better family doctor. Thank you Dr. Bender for just being there, you are the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr. Kim Bender is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She is kind, genuine and smart. She will go out of her way to help you with anything you are going through.... I am convinced she must work 24/7 for her patients!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. kim Bender is an amazing doctor that i would recomend to anyone. i suffer from chronic Endometriosis very bad and she takes the time to look up alot of stuff about it and how to treat it. she is great and i will never go to any other family doctor again. Also the nurses and all staff there are amazing

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010