Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Klein

My 6-year old grandson Michael, has a severe allergy every spring. I am so glad I took him to Dr Klein today for checkup. Dr Klein was very patient, knowledgeable and takes time to listen. This allergy season is so bad and thinking maybe I should make an appt for myself too. Thanks Dr Klein!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Klein was amazing with my 4 yr old daughter who it typically quite shy with doctors. She adored him. He gave a thorough exam and was very helpful - advised against some cream the dermatologist had prescribed given its strength for my young daughter's needs. I wish I had a pediatrician like him. When we left, I said to my daughter, "I really liked Dr. Klein, didn't you?" Her reply: "let's come back everyday!"

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Klien is simply the best .my whole family has been seen by him and I have been going to him for over 23 years .No one is better and I love oir high school hoops conversations. If you have asthma ,allergies,or anything related he is the best .The Fitzgeralds will always go to Dr. Klien

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Klein should make a better selection of his staff. I had no idea his receptionist has a doctor degree and she's allowed to make decision about choosing patients. If somebody walks in with referral from his physician I don't think is her specialty to choose treatment. She's so old that she probably forgot how's the doctor. Very rude. I'm gonna report this to the board.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Klein is now treating the third generation in my family. He is the most knowledgable physician I know - an expert in drug interactions. He is caring and explains in detail his diagnosis. Dr. Klein personally returns my calls. He surrounds himself with an excellent staff - Barb is probably the nicest office manager I've ever met. Need I say more?

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I have worked with a dertmatologist for 19 years.When she could'nt nail the diagnosis she sent the patient toi Dr. Klein. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I've been seeing dr.klein for years now. He is the most organized,helpful and knowledgeable physician that I've met. He asks questions, listens intently to once reponses and explains what is happening clearly. He's made accurate diaganoses quickly with prompt suggestions and prescriptions for my care. When I experienced reactions after H. Sandy; Dr. Klein had fabulous recommendations that worked with few concerns. I recommend him completely and with full confidence.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Klein is wonderful. He is the best doctor one can go to for allergies. He listens to what you have to say and is so helpful and caring. He always gives plenty of samples to help you out and treats and diagnosis like no other! He is tops and number 1 with my whole family!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Great doctor. Was the only one to correctly diagnose my daughter. The medication he prescribed made her rash go away, and this is after months of suffering and being treated by other doctors.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Klein is wonderful with my 5 yr old daughter. He takes his time, he listens, and he's knowledgeable. Great with kids.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Robert M. Klein's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1976)

Amerigroup