Ratings for Dr. Mark Dahmer

FANTASTIC LOYAL DOCTOR!!!!KNOWLEDGABLE, CARING, COMPASSIONATE & PROFESSIONAL! RETURNS PHONE CALLS, WORKS LONG HOURS AND IS VERY LOYAL AND DEDICATED TO HIS PRACTICE!! REALLY FOLLOWS UP THOROUGHLY AND IS VERY SKILLED!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

he has been my dr for over 20 yrs. he was good. in the last few years he told me my problems would go away if i prayed or if i went back to my ex. even though he does return calls, and offers or at least used to good "service" (which is his job) before he now seems to put God first as a prescription instead of finding a non-religious solution. Although i consider myself a christian, i don't go to my pastor for medical advise and don't think i should get religious advise from my doctor and i know i am not the only person who feels like this. other than this problem in my opinion he is a good doctor. he delivered and has been my childrens doctor and i have never had a problem until the last few years with him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Fantastic Doctor. Very knowledgable and professional. Kind, caring as well as compassionate. He referred me to Specialists and sent me for MRI's to find out the medical side of what was wrong. These Dr's are not God that is so right...they are human just like us so don't expect a miracle. But from Dr Dahmer you WILL get the best service around from an honest man whom tries his best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

an excellent doctor, very friendly, and helped me with my problem promptly and was quick to answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Dahmer is an excellent doctor he has been my MD and my son's MD as well he has worked with me through alot. Dr.Damher is not afraid of WCB and their dirty tactics he stands up to them and tells it like it is. Dr.Dahmer is a very compassionate man and has help me through so much in the last ten years that have been very difficult for my family. he is also my mother in laws doctor as well and has helped her through a hard time with cancer which she is over 15 yrs survivor . God bless you Dr.Mark Dahmer

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

this doctor has also done this to my mother..does not seem to know what is wrong and will not send her out..christian?? what does that have to do with being a good doctor,...my mother can barely move anymore cause he says nothing is wrong with her...someone else has seen her and cannot believe that she has not been sent to a specialist...i think is terrible...is it because she is elderly

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Very honest and compassionate. Proud to know him! Listens well to concerns. Very smart and helpful Dr.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr Dahmer is amazing and a true god send(he is Christian). He is compassionate, listens and is very skilled. He goes beyond and will stop at nothing until he finds out what is wrong. A true professional and an asset to our community!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

He used to be interested. notso anymore you tell him your depressed & he says the flu shot will fix it, to many jokes not enough follow trough diagnosis. I'm not getting anywhere with chest pain & high blood pressure

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Wonderful md takes care of the problem asap and will send you for a second opinion asap if he can't answer your questions.. So nice and so personable. All around the nicest md.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007