Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Sanders

Very matter of fact. Showed no kindness or compassion for a serious illness that required surgery. Strictly business. His administrator is the best ever though.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Saunders is one of the best doctors in the world.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Submitted August 2, 2014

He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is an incredibly talented surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone. I received exceptional care and am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

dr sanders did a hernia operation on me. after the operation he saw me once and noticed I had massive fluid build up. he hummed and hod and said he would get back to me because he was worried about infection , the next thing I know they were sending me home. I asked about antibiotics and the nurse said he did not prescribe any. less than two weeks later I was back in the hospital with a infection, which resulted in infected mesh. he did not even come and see me in the hospital, and I was there for five days. I now have a permanent hole that drains and will not heal. when I went to go see him at his office weeks later. he told me it is no big deal just live with it. I would not recommend him at all. he has no intention on fixing the problem I have, which he is partly to blame. may 17 2014

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Saunders got me in quickly for a gall bladder removal. He really helped me get back to my normal self and life. The operation went off without a hitch. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I had 3 operations done by Dr. Sanders. Bottom line he saved my life. He is a great doctor and his staff are fantastic. He was compassionate and understanding. His skill as a surgeon is of the highest ability.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

removed a breast abcess. Great, Competent, made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

What is this about insurance company and amount paid. This is Canada, not the USA in the Dark Ages.Hernia operation, excellent care in the hospital. Doctor did an outstanding job. I am so thankful for the caring, professional health care workers from the doctors to the cleaners. Lets keep our health care ijn public hands..Edgar Rogalski, Hamilton, ON

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Excellent surgeon. He performed two hernia operations successfully with best available method. Very helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011