Ratings for Dr. Ruth Ingersol

Does not listen to patient and when called(when she was having office hours) with a very sick child was told to take her to Emergency -a waste of tax payers money !

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

I find Dr Ingersol doesn't keep to the subject at hand. On multiple occaisions I have come in with an issue with "A" and she only speaks about "B", an unrelated issue. I have actually had to say, "Does this have anything to do with what I came in for?" My wife and kids like her but you have to keep her on point.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Horrid doctor. The worst I have ever had. My kids hate her too and she won't let them see another doctor. Leaves diagnosis up to the patients and hands out pills and perscriptions way to easily. She doesn't know what she is talking about and she has said that my daughter was fine. I took her to the hospital the next day because I didn't believe Dr. Ingersol and the hospital yelled at me for not having brought my little girl in sooner. Don't trust her with your kids!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

The best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007