Ratings for Dr. Timothy Salter

Dr. Salter has been my doctor for 38 years. I was 1 of his first patients when he started. He delivered my four beautiful children and my beautiful grandson. I have nothing but good things to say about him. My husband, children, grandchild and son-in-law go to him as well. He is a great human being and I just love him. Still travel from Buckhorn to Burlington to see him as I do not want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My Opa went to Tim Salter for 25 years. He had nothing but positive things to say about the man. Unfortunately when he needed him most he was no where to be found. My Opa passed yesterday, he suffered for 4 months. For 4 months 3 times weekly nurses came to our home where he was in palliative care and each time they called Dr.Salters office requesting a home visit. Dr. Salter never had the decency to call or visit after about 20 phone calls and requests. Even in my Opas last day he was still asking to see his doctor. The worst part is yesterday when he passed away Dr.Salter still couldn't answer his phone or respond to any sort of communication to issue us a death certificate. Shame on you Dr. Salter, for someone who has been so loyal to you common courtesy would be to take 20 minutes out of 4 months to help a man who gave you 25 years. I guess it's too late now, but maybe you will think twice the next time you ignore a families phone calls for so long.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

He has been my doctor since childhood and I think he is wonderful. He has been there to help my family through some difficult times. He's always upbeat and has a fantastic bedside manner. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Salter.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Salter delivered me over 31 years ago. He's given me the best care possible and has always given me the support I need with patience and compassion.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Tim's since I was a new born and he delivered my sister, my mum has been going to him for 35 (approx.) years. I adore him, he's a total family man. He's reluctant/plays it safe with mental health medication but that's not his specialty... He always manages to squeeze me in after hours or between appointments... The staff treat me and my family LIKE FAMILY, and Dr. Timothy Salter will always have a special place in my heart, he is the utmost caring and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered... Always taking time to listen and taking the time to let you know he cares about your concerns. Truly an amazing man and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Salter for 35 years now and can't imagine having a better GP, he is thoughtful, knowledgeable, professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

36plus years I have been Dr Tims patient. He goes above and beyond for his patients Best doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Salter has been my doctor since I was born (23 years) and he was my fathers doctor when he was a kid. If I could sum up my experiences with him it would be: amazing. He has always been there for me and my family. He has helped me through so much including my major depression. I don't know what I would do without him. He makes time for his patients, even working saturdays and sundays. You can tell he really cares about his patients and that he truly loves his profession. Thank You Tim for all that you do!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Salter delivered not only me but my two brothers as well. He's been an amazing doctor we are grateful to have him. He is very professional and personable and give you as much time as you need. I have never felt rushed in any of my appointments with him and he is very thorough. I recommend him to everybody I know. If you are looking for a doctor then look no longer. I just can't say enough good things about him and his office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

The best Dr around. He has been my Dr for over 30 years. He is kind caring and knowledgeable. My Dad was diagnosed with acute cancer 3 years ago and it took hi very quickly, Dr Salter was so amazing he treated him like family and made sure he was comfortable and had whatever he wanted right up to hid last breath I am so thankful and blessed to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016