Ratings for Dr. Carmelo Scime

Dr. Scime is the best. All the great reviews are right on target. He always strives for the best for his patients. He was there when I was born 28 years ago and has been my doctor since. He has been amazing with me and my family members.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Scime is a good doctor but getting a little too old. He has misdiagnosed family members and when he "diagnosed" them, he didn't offer any advice on how to live with these false "conditions". No ill will here, good doctor, but losing his touch.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Scime has been my doctor since birth(he delivered me 43 years ago!!). He is unpretentious and very knowledgeable and caring. I am dreading the day he retires because I don't think I'll find another doctor as good as he is.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

I have had Dr. Scime for the last 22 years and he is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. He delivered my 3 boys and he has been excellent with them also. Dr. Scime is not only a great Dr. but also a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Me, my family, and our parents have been with Dr. Scime for what must be over 40 years. All the good reports I've read are on target. Dr. Scime is the most dedicated and hardest working doctor I know and he is not a pill doctor. He will not hesitate sending you to the best possible specialist, if and when it's necessary. He will visit you pretty much on a daily basis in whatever Hamilton hospital you may be in. I didn't know he still made house calls, but I'm not in the least surprised, as he has made house calls on our family members on several occasions in the not so distant past. Dr Scime is caring, respectful and knowledgeable. He is a real family, committed to the community, and totally unassuming. He is not in his profession for the glory. His appointments may indeed be delayed but this is a catch 22. He takes whatever time is necessary to arrive at the best possible cause and cure for your ailment. May God bless him and may he continue "doctoring" for at least another 40 years.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

He has always been very helpful to me and my family, always returns my calls of medical concerns. He delivered both my childrem, with my second child he even left a family function to come to the hospital to make sure everything was o.k..... I could go on forever and tell many stories. One more thing he has been my Doctor for 38 years.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Provided myself and my family with the best and most thorough care. Always returns enquiries and explains things thoroughly. When my wife gave birth to our children, he visited her 3 times a day in the hospital. Most gp's won't even visit you once!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007