Ratings for Dr. Adrian Hornich

Dr.Hornich is an amazing dr, his secretaries on the other hand are a nightmare. Its like pulling teeth to get an appointment. I know they are told what to do and say to patients, but there is a courteous and more helpful ways to say things. They are just condescening and rude, I worked in a dr's office too and know what they have to say to people who want an appointment that day. But to minimize someones issue by saying its not an "emergency" is terrible- if it was I would go to emergency in a hospital. To say a mental helth issue or something like that isnt an emergency is appauling. Im really hoping Dr. Hornich knows this and will fix it. Its a shame, the front line staff is always the first impression- and coming in here they just made me feel un important and were totally belittling me.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Cant understand why anyone would have a problem with tjis man. A lot of my family have been his patients for years. My dr was horrible and when he agreed to take me on i was thrilled. I liked him from the start. Usually saw his nurses etc more than him but ive recently been diagnosed with cancer and he has been so supportive, kind, gentle and caring. Im not usually in the waiting room too long but even when i am i dont mind cuz he takes all the time he needs to with me. I use to always have to wait an hour or more with my old dr and then felt like i was being rushed. I dont mind waiting for him cuz i know hes giving his other patients proper care as well

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Completely ignorant and lacking in compasssion as an on call doctor. Definitely filing a complaint with the college of physicans and surgeons. Will be dropping my family dr. in this office too as I never want to deal wth this lousy excuse for a dr. again in afterhours clinic. We pay enough tax in ontario to have to put up with lousy health care like from doctor's like this!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Hornich has been my doctor for over 35 years and I think he is great! Very thorough and takes his time to listen to my concerns. Worth waiting in the waiting room. He is not a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Love this DR. He takes his time with patients and can't say enough good things about him. Unfortunately getting an appointment is like pulling teeth , staff needs client Care training.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Best dr ever, has always been there for me. You can tell he is a dr. who knows everything from experience and not just reading books. He is an amazing man, he is never on vacation he actually has had some very serious surgeries done recently. I know this because I know him on a more personable level. If any Dr. I know needs a break it is him! I don't know what I am going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Hornich has been my doctor since 1979...he delivered my son...and has seen me through several "traumatic" medical situations since then...he is my doctor, and my "friend". I am currently undergoing care via an Emergency Room situation, and Dr. Hornich has called me at home to check on my progress....cannot say enough good things about him...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Worst waiting times even with appointment. Horrible staff. Doesn't listen doesn't care. Always on vacation. 3 week wait for appointments. Get bent.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Doctor Hornich has been my doctor since I was a baby. I was born with Truncus Arteriosus and he knows everything about my disease! More then I do! He is always very funny, compassionate and always kind and caring for his patients. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR HE WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE LIKE HE HAS MINE MANY TIMES!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

tERRIBLE RUDE DOCTOR; DOESN'T BELIEVE PATIENT CONDITIONS SAYS IT IS IN THEIR OWN HEAD...LATE WAITING OVER AN HOUR...WORSE BED SIDE MANOR EVER!! SEEN PEOPLE SHOUTING LEAVING...DROP THIS DOCTOR...MANY MANY PEOPLE IN ROSEDALE AREA ARE FED UP WITH THIS TERRIBLE DOCTOR WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT IF MY LIFE DEPEND ON IT!~~!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011