Ratings for Dr. Adrian Hornich

Completely ignorant and lacking in compasssion as an on call doctor. Definitely filing a complaint with the college of physicans and surgeons. Will be dropping my family dr. in this office too as I never want to deal wth this lousy excuse for a dr. again in afterhours clinic. We pay enough tax in ontario to have to put up with lousy health care like from doctor's like this!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Hornich has been my doctor for over 35 years and I think he is great! Very thorough and takes his time to listen to my concerns. Worth waiting in the waiting room. He is not a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Love this DR. He takes his time with patients and can't say enough good things about him. Unfortunately getting an appointment is like pulling teeth , staff needs client Care training.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Best dr ever, has always been there for me. You can tell he is a dr. who knows everything from experience and not just reading books. He is an amazing man, he is never on vacation he actually has had some very serious surgeries done recently. I know this because I know him on a more personable level. If any Dr. I know needs a break it is him! I don't know what I am going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Hornich has been my doctor since 1979...he delivered my son...and has seen me through several "traumatic" medical situations since then...he is my doctor, and my "friend". I am currently undergoing care via an Emergency Room situation, and Dr. Hornich has called me at home to check on my progress....cannot say enough good things about him...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Worst waiting times even with appointment. Horrible staff. Doesn't listen doesn't care. Always on vacation. 3 week wait for appointments. Get bent.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Doctor Hornich has been my doctor since I was a baby. I was born with Truncus Arteriosus and he knows everything about my disease! More then I do! He is always very funny, compassionate and always kind and caring for his patients. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR HE WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE LIKE HE HAS MINE MANY TIMES!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

tERRIBLE RUDE DOCTOR; DOESN'T BELIEVE PATIENT CONDITIONS SAYS IT IS IN THEIR OWN HEAD...LATE WAITING OVER AN HOUR...WORSE BED SIDE MANOR EVER!! SEEN PEOPLE SHOUTING LEAVING...DROP THIS DOCTOR...MANY MANY PEOPLE IN ROSEDALE AREA ARE FED UP WITH THIS TERRIBLE DOCTOR WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT IF MY LIFE DEPEND ON IT!~~!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr Hornich is very compationate, caring and understanding.. His bed side manner is wonderful. He is very gentle and makes you feel at ease. :)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I have been going to Dr.Hornich for over 20yrs.He is very knowledgeable, listen', to all your concerns.He is not a pill pusher. I have 2 children which he is great with. Sometime's the wait can be a little long. But he does take the time for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010