You may also like

I can't thank Dr. Gollish enough. He came highly recommended to me. I now as well would highly recommend him. Can't say enough good things about this professional.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had my first hip replacement at age 53 the second at 54. Dr Gollish did them both. I thank God for Dr Gollish every day , he gave me my active life back with no pain. I am pain free and very mobile. I'm now 64 years old and still very active. Thank you Dr Gollish .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

We were told by our community ortho that my partner would never walk again at age 40 due to osteoregenisis imperfecta causing his hip to break. 9 other orthopedic surgeon referrals would not even see us. Dr. Gollish took on our case, make my partner a specially designed hip and femur. He changed our lives!!! He is extremely busy and if you are an ignorant person toward him he will not waste his time re explaning everything a thousand times (as we witnessed in his triage) but we found him to be extremely understanding, kind and funny while manitianing all seriousness. A gift to the human race. He saves lives and our tax dollars by getting people back to work. Thank you Dr. Gollish

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I recently returned from a sight-seeing trip to Newfoundland where I walked two miles to reach the boat that goes through the fiords, and then, two miles back to the road. To be able to accomplish this walking feat for me was phenomenal and it was the catalyst for me to write this review. Dr. Golish replaced my one hip in Oct/13 and the second in January/14. I had put off the mere idea of surgery for years and opted, instead, to try all kinds of alternative therapies. However, my hips deteriorated to such a point that I had no choice but to use a walker, walking no more than a couple of steps at a time with great difficulty and discomfort. Since I love to travel, this physical restriction became heartbreaking for me. Finally, I researched for the best possible surgeon in Toronto and chose Dr. Golish over all the others. When I finally did meet with him, my x-rays were, in his words, “a disaster”. He turned out to be a miracle worker. My hipbones are even, my legs are the same length, my limp is gradually disappearing, and I can now walk for miles! I am planning further trips. This would not have been possible without Dr. Golish. I know some have said he does not have a good bedside manner. My answer to them is that when someone takes a knife to your body, do you really care about his communication style. I don’t, I just wanted a genius wielding the knife, with a vision of what to do get me mobile again. Dr. Golish is just such a person. Thank you Dr. Golish.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Gollish helped guide me through an ACL repair and five years later a ruptured achilles. He was helpful, understanding , compassionate and professional. His staff are also friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Gollish!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

My total hip replacement has given me a new lease on life. I am thrilled with the results and am so thankful for the care I received at the Holland Centre. Thank you, Dr. Gollish.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I had my hip replacement surgery done by Dr. Jeffrey Gollish on 20th may 2014. I was extremely pleased with the surgery. I have to say he is a fantastic surgeon. He explained me all the details before the surgery and what ever questions I had. That had made me very comfortable and confident. He and his whole team including his secretary are very professional and very helpful before and after the surgery. Even the nurses and staff including the physiotherapists are caring and very knowledgeable. The surgery went extremely well. He is the best surgeon in the field and I would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone. I pray to god to give him good health and happiness so he could help lot of people.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

My comments about Dr. Gollish are mixed. He came highly recommended as my father required revision knee replacement surgery. During the 1st visit he took the time to understand my father's current state and was very transparent with us regarding revision surgery. In the end, we opted for the surgery - it however hasn't made things better. He was great to deal with post surgery, until our last appointment last week. He was in a foul mood for whatever reason and he appeared to be upset that we were even there; and yet it was his suggestion that we be there as a next step from our last appointment. He started with "what can I do for you today?" in a very sarcastic tone. Long story short, he recommended my father "find something to do to occupy your time so you're not always thinking about your knee" and walked out. My Dad can't take a pain-free step and this guy recommends a hobby as the solution. His demeanour during this last appt as a health care professional was very disappointing.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Golish is a lifesaver. I am a 38 with degenerative hip dysplagia and live in Northern Ontario. Not one doctor would look at my xray let alone me. Dr. Golish has replaced both my hips and I am now able to do many things that I was missing out on with my children. Dr. Golish has a wonderful bedside manner. The staff at the hospital was great also. The only suggestion I would give is to bring yourself some snacks or have someone bring your meals for your hospital stay as the food is horrendous.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Golloish replace both my knees in November 2001. It was a tough recovery, but it would be no matter who did it. The results are incredible and have been for 10 years. I you can be reffered to Dr. Gollish you would be very fortunate. If I had to wait half an hour or more at his clinic it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey Gollish's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr. Gollish enough. He came highly recommended to me. I now as well would highly recommend him. Can't say enough good things about this profession..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first hip replacement at age 53 the second at 54. Dr Gollish did them both. I thank God for Dr Gollish every day , he gave me my active life back with ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were told by our community ortho that my partner would never walk again at age 40 due to osteoregenisis imperfecta causing his hip to break. 9 other orthope..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently returned from a sight-seeing trip to Newfoundland where I walked two miles to reach the boat that goes through the fiords, and then, two miles back t..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gollish helped guide me through an ACL repair and five years later a ruptured achilles. He was helpful, understanding , compassionate and professional. His s..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My total hip replacement has given me a new lease on life. I am thrilled with the results and am so thankful for the care I received at the Holland Centre. Th..."

March 4, 2015