Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gollish

Having been in excruciating pain for over 3 years and having lost my mobility, I am so grateful that Dr. Gollish respectfully and professionally listened to my concerns and acted on them in an amazingly timely manner. I have always been very active and involved but my hip had deteriorated to the point of rendering me unable to walk or to engage in any of the routine activities of daily living. I have always been a very optimistic person but my physical pain was even eroding my ability to experience the joy of living. I am so grateful that Dr Gollish and his team have restored my love of life. I had a complete hip replacement two weeks ago and I was amazed to find that after experiencing a daily pain level of 10, I am already virtually pain free and improving my mobility daily. In my mind, this doctor is a miracle-worker. He has a low-key and reflective manner but he listens deeply, analyses and plans a strategy which works for the patient. Thank you Dr Gollish for listening and for being compassionate enough to relieve me of my pain so efficiently. I am sincerely grateful for the skill, expertise and efficiency of this great doctor. Caroline McNamara

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

hi every one this doctor did total hip surgery on my left hip .and he didnt want to do my other hip 10 years latter . i saw him 8 times to do my right hip . and he ignored me every time .he is moody docter with attitude problem. and old . i think he should retire and give younger generation his spot to do the job.he think he is god gifted to earth .......... no dr golish you are not. we have many other experince great docters in the filed . you should have more care about your patient. stay away from this doctor .you are going to regret it latter in your life

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Brilliant surgeon! Education + Knowledge+ Skills + Talent = Perfection Merry Christmas Dr. Golish ! Stoyan Angelov, Happy patient

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I have had bilateral hip replacements by Dr. Gollish. I am active and pain free. This is a caring, dedicated surgeon, who does top quality work. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

In 1996, at age 18, I underwent total hip replacement on the right side. Dr Gollish was my surgeon. Despite my youth, he took care to ensure I had control over my treatment. When, in 2008 after 12 years of active life, pregnancy, childbirth, etc etc, the joint needed revision, I would not have anyone perform the surgery but Dr Gollish. I'm going to need more surgeries in the future...so, Dr Gollish, please don't retire or leave Toronto! :) Forever grateful to Dr Gollish for my mobility and my quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr Gollish is a very pleasant and caring surgeon. In 1999 Dr Gollish replaced both of my knees which were badly damaged by RA. In 2013 he replaced my right hip which was also damaged by my RA. My knees and hip are pain free and the X-rays show my knees to be in excellent shape even though the replacements are 17 years old! I will always have respect for him and gratitude for the incredible gift he has given me. His secretary is a lovely person. The staff at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic hospital were wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Gollish to anyone having to go through knee replacement surgery. I had total knee replacements completed on both knees and can thank Dr. Gollish for being able to walk and lead a normal life again. He is all business which throws some people off but I was more interested in the final results than I was in talking with him on a personal level.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I have worked with Dr. Gollish for many years. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon. He cares about his patient and a lovely man all in all. Most surgeons and believe me I worked with many others are arrogant and not very nice to work with. Not Dr Gollish I enjoyed working with him and learned from him. When I was leaving the Operating room for another job I begged him not to retire until he had replaced my joints when the time came. Your in GOOD hands with Dr Gollish.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Gollish enough. He came highly recommended to me. I now as well would highly recommend him. Can't say enough good things about this professional.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had my first hip replacement at age 53 the second at 54. Dr Gollish did them both. I thank God for Dr Gollish every day , he gave me my active life back with no pain. I am pain free and very mobile. I'm now 64 years old and still very active. Thank you Dr Gollish .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015