Ratings for Dr. Zurab Abayev

Dr. Abayev is one of the best doctors I've ever visited -- knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and extremely kind and personable. He tries very hard to make his patients happy. However, I can't say that much for some of the staff in his office. In particular, one of the front desk staff, a young blond woman, was extremely rude and unpleasant. She doesn't know how to behave with patients at all. I have not seen her around the office lately, and I have felt much more at ease.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Abayev is the best doctor Ive ever consulted in my whole life. I am 86 yo and was very with both uncontrolled blood pressure and blood sugar and with high cholesterol at thesame time asthma.He is the only doctor who manage my health problem very well with everything under control.Believe it or not he is very intelligent and highly respected by everybody. He will address all your medical concerns and even give you a lecture about history, geography, politics, name it and you will get it.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Very reliable and helpful. Pay me , I'll not go to another doc.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Abayev was very nice. I felt like he definitely took his time and addressed any questions or concerns I had.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

The staff are somewhat helpful. I have usually had to speak up in order to get services. Dr. Abayev has always been prompt and provides good services.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Very accessible doctor, always tries to help. Keeps up on the latest medical news.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

This Dr. is caring and takes his time with patients but not always on top of things

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Zurab Abayev's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Inst, Kiev, Ukraine (Grad. 1995)