Ratings for Dr. James Tilsted

I'm 27 years old and have always lived a moderately active lifestyle, but for 7 months of this past year I was severely restricted in my mobility and activities due to low back pain. I'd never dealt with chronic pain before and was very discouraged, confused and at a loss of what to do about it. I visited a GP, physiotherapist, massage therapist, and chiropractor all to come out with no more education, direction, or hope than I had previously. And then I met with Dr. Tilsted. At my very first appointment I was educated on what the problem might be, what it would take to correct it, and that it COULD be corrected in [x amount of time]! I had hope, I had a plan, and I had a practitioner I could place some faith in. Over the course of 2 months Dr. Tilsted helped bring my body back from a place of debilitating pain and lack of mobility to a place where I can now manage it on my own. Through chiropractic techniques and assigned home stretch & strength exercises my body is able to handle light jogging & yoga, and I have full confidence over the next few months it will be restored fully and able to handle all the activities I enjoyed previously! Don't let your physical limitations limit your lifestyle, do the assigned stretch & strength exercises, and invest the small amount of money you need to so you're able to ENJOY what the future brings in your life. It has been WELL worth it for me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Upon first time consultation I was greeted, and he actually sat down with me first to talk and see exactly what was bothering me. He helped me to understand what was the cause, and how together we could improve it. My opinion seemed to matter and have an impact on what was performed, truly refreshing. I was very pleased with his service and would gladly go back.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience being a patient of Dr. Tilsted. He is punctual, professional, listens and has been great at helping heal(especially when I actually do the homework/excercises that he assigns)a number of muscle and joint problems I have had in my lower back and neck. I appreciate the fact that he values MY time and is punctual and that his staff are always friendly and greet clients with a smile and friendly word. It's very obvious that this Dr. does not practice "just to make a good buck". He actually has a passion for healing and treating people and the way he operates his practice reflects those values. I appreciate this even more after having formely experienced a Chiropractor who operated much differently and whose staff reflected that as well. It's nice to finally be under the care of a dedicated Dr. who also knows how to run a patient focussed practice.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Best chiropractor I've ever had. Cleared up many problems other kinds of doctors couldn't (or didn't) touch. Very helpful. Sincere, caring individual.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

A very good chiropractor. I have seen several and have experienced the best results with his treatment. He listens well and makes adjustment to his treatment plan based on what you are experiencing instead of treating you the same way at each session.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007

James is a very gentle but effective healer. I would recommend him to any one who is is in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

So helpful and helped me walk again. I have even referred some of my clients to him. Takes care of both me and my husband and we both recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007