Ratings for Dr. Donna Clements

this is one doctor that shouldnt be around to begin with, because of her my father is dead...

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Will be sorry to see her retire. She is very caring and compassionate and takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

just heard she is retiring. It will be a great loss to her patients

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr.Clements CARES about her patinets, and applies her personal touch and experiance with her treatment approach. This is a Doctor I can trust, and knows how to gain trust.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Judy and Dr Clements are both great! Dr C is lucky to have Judy as a receptionist and she needs a raise!!! haha Dr. C is no nonsense and sometimes too superficial at somethings but all in all a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Thorough, professional, punctual. I appreciate her knowledge and straight forward care.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

She comes across as being a little gruff but she is great. She is always on time and expects you to be too. Very thorough and professional- I am lucky to have her and hope that she never retires!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Clements was my family Doctor in the 90's, she did not do maternity at that time but because I was having a Caesarean she assisted the Obstetrician. She was the best Dr. I ever had and I miss her as we had moved to the mainland with the Navy and then to Ontario. I never had to wait in her office, she was always helpful and friendly and very good with my kids. I hope she is well, good to see that she still has her practice. Anyone who has her for a Dr. is lucky.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Clements has been my doctor for a few years. She may come accross as harsh, but in all honesty she is striaghtforward and doesnt beat around the bush. She does care. I was in 2 car accidents and she has sent me to physio, rehab, specialests and has done numerous of xrays, mri's and ct scans to diagnose. You'd be lucky to have this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr Clements for two years. She is ALWAYs punctual and is easy to talk to. I like and appreciate her no nonsense way of being. Judy is a friendly and efficient Lady as well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008