Ratings for Dr. Lorne Goodall

Likes to prescribe very expensive meds which are not covered.Prescribes medicine that he already had me try for my condition and didn't work.Just a number in and out.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

He either waves off my concerns without a thought or incorrectly diagnoses me. I'd rather consult with Web MD.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Super rude, condesending, no bed side manner, late with no apology.......we have deadlines as well you know !!! Never go and see this doctor

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Goodall has very poor bedside manner & found him to be very rude, impatient and condescending. He also jumps to conclusions. Accused us of not having money as to the reason we did not take our son to physio therapy when in fact he did not indicate the we needed to do this as part if the therapy required. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Goodall is extremely condescending. Has extremely poor bedside manners. Kept me waiting for 40 minutes and then has no time to even see me. Does not listen to me. Did not treat me well or solve my problem. I ended up having to go to another doctor to help me right after I saw him. Is extremely rude and made me feel that I was just wasting his time. I get better service from McDonald's staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

On time,great attention to my problem, and prompt service by everyone in the office, Very comfortable with Dr. Goodall.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Goodall is the best doctor I have ever had. He is patient, listens and genuinely cares. I have recently moved to the mainlan and still make appointments with him on the island becase he is better than any doctor I have found on the mainland.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I like Dr Goodall. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He always is looking out for my betterment. He is genuine and listens well. He is probably the best doctor I have had. He knows his stuff. He's a classy guy.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Goodall is an excellent thorough doctor who saved my son's life 6 six years ago when he discovered an abdominal aortic aneurysm which was the result of a seatbelt injury sustained from a serious car accident. Many other doctors at hospital and our previous family doctor failed to find it, he even had a CT scan. Without surgery it would have burst and most likely been fatal. He now is a healthy teenager.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Goodall has misdiagnosed many people throughout my life. He misdiagnosed my dad, who as a result, lost most of his hair, myself, who got damaged vision, and many friends. He does NOT listen to his patients and is not careful. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013