Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Valpiani

Very personable and willing to listen to your needs.discussies alternative options with you instead of just saying this is the only way.caring staff,attitude is great,overall,very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

The doctor spend time with you and he is a courtesy and diagnosis the problem, he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Everything about the doctor and staff is very professional and a pleasure talking to the doctor about my pain and how we are treating it.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I find dr valpiani to be the most intellegent and well informed doctor/person i know. He is well respected in the community for obvious reasons. He is extremely helpful when asked questions about my symptoms. His staff is superior to others as well I would not consider ever seeing a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I HAVE NEVER FELT LEFT DOWN BY DR. VALPIANI HE LISTENS TO MY PAIN COMPLAINTS AND HELPS ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HELPS.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My doctor is understanding, supportive, encouraging, and really tries to help me. He is patient and makes me feel i can do anything. After each visit, my spirit is lifted and i can recommendations without question. Thanks for all you and your staff have done for me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I love how the doc is straight up about changes with cdc and insurance companies. I feel the doctor has my best interest at heart. The staff are all kind.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

My doctor is plain simple and to the point. He does his work very well.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Listens to your complaints reviews alternative therapy and medications.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Valpiani has always taken the time to listen to what is going on or. What has changed (if anything) he also takes great care when giving injections to make sure everything is sanitary and that you are okay before you leave his office. He also takes the time to discuss options if treatment. Overall you would not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Michael G. Valpiani's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1986)