Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Valpiani

I am very pleased with the doctors care he has showed about my condition. The doctor took his time preparing me changes in my medications as my condition changed. The doctor showed his care to me from the change in the medical field and my condition.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

It has been very helpful (until broke rib) was a lot more active. My mom sees jennifer kern was right in sending me here and is waiting for a referral to see dr.v off ice staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Sometimes the wait was long but has improved considerably lately. Treatment and service has been nice and timely. I am satisfied overall with the service.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr.valpiani seems to be very concise and understanding about my pain issues, but also has rules and constraints that he must follow when it comes to dosage limit. The only complaint is excessive wait time to be seen.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Positive feedback. The doctor is direct and does not seem hurried even though he sees a lot of patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

He has given me hope so I do not have to stay in bed. I can walk better and pain level is a lot less.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Experience with the doctor is good. Waiting time is not always good, but I understand they do the best they can.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I have complete trust in his decisions. I also appreciate the time that the doctor takes to explain and understand what I am saying in return. The staff is just awesome also!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

This doctor is pleasant to visit with. He actually listens to comments and concerns. He addresses concerns appropriately. The staff is very helpful also.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I love the positive support I receive. I feel so much better now that i have been here as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Michael G. Valpiani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1986)