Ratings for Dr. Tiffany M. McFadden

You'll have to be patient for each appt. but other than that, Dr. McFadden is great - great professionalism, informative, communicative, and personable. I had surgery performed by Dr. McFadden on the excision of a cyst.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. McFadden was my obgyn when I was pregnant with my daughter. Dr. McFadden never made me feel uncomfortable or unimportant. I usually had to wait about half an hour when I arrived for my appointments, but never an extreme amount of time. She always kept me and my husband well-informed and in the loop with everything. When I had extreme morning sickness during the first trimester, she was able to find some medication that made it decrease. She also kept track of my platelet count throughout my pregnancy, to make sure it wasn't getting too low. She also delivered my daughter via scheduled c-section in 2009. Now that I'm pregnant again, I have returned with Dr. McFadden and continue to be pleased.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. McFadden is friendly, knowledgeable and always made me feel like my concerns were important. Appointments often ran late because she is very thorough with patients. I didn't mind waiting, because I knew she wouldn't try to rush me in and out. She did a wonderful job delivering my daughter, and kept me and my family comfortable and informed through the whole process. Unfortunately, she left the practice recently...I hope she decides to start practicing again so I can see her for my next pregnancy! I haven't been able to find another OB/Gyn that I like as much.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

very rude and arrogent

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Tiffany M. McFadden's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1985)