Ratings for Dr. Cathy Moser

I went to with the intitiative to not take medications. Trying something new seeing a psychologist. We barely talked about anything that is important and I felt belittled the entire time. After telling her I do not want to try medications she inisited I do if plan A doesn't work out. Will never see this doctor again. If you have anxiety issues she's not the person you want to talk to about them.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

As other posts mentioned, she lacks compassion and wisdom. I worry about her giving advice to vulnerable people. When you're seeking empathy and kindness, visit another therapist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

No ethics. Talks about her clients to others. No empathy. Looks at her watch. False sincerity.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Moser helped me through a very dark time. i would highly recommend her. She is direct, to the point, and right on the mark

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I like Dr. Moser she is no nonsense and to the point - kind of tough love.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Moser's help put our family back on track. We were at the point of divorcing, and our family life was very unhappy. Dr. Moser was able to set us straight and learn to appreciate what we give to each other instead of focusing on the negatives. We are all happier thanks to Dr. Moser

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I found Dr. Cathy Moser to be very UN compassionate. My situation is that my daughter has severe anxiety issues and sensitivity to all kinds of things. MADE her write with an unsharpened pencil on her first visit which took her 3 years to finally tell me why she refused to go back. That may seem silly, but to her, you may as well pull some teeth. Then she sent us with a relaxing bedtime CD with involved a teddy bear that cam to life. Well, my daughter would not sleep for months he toys can come alive. Created a whole new worry. Anyway, anxiety may not be her specialty but maybe she can be really helpful in other situations. Expensive lesson. Hope this may help others.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

She isn't bad I suppose. Friendly enough. She listens but felt a bit rushed and she yawned the whole time! I wanted to ask if we were boring her. We were also passed off to an associate immediately after we discussed our situation. Did not get a great response regarding her office procedures after we spoke to our pediatrician and decided to go to another office. This is only our experience and to be fair we only saw her once but first impressions are everything.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Terrible experience. Did not help my daughter at all. Had no clue how to help. Belittled my worries. Just wanted my money.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

My first few appointments were frustrating. Dr. Moser pushed self-help books and CDs and charged me for them. I could have bought these on my own at any bookstore without the additional $150 an hour price tag attached to them. But later sessions proved to be a bit better. She was involved (no clock watching, no laptop, not behind a desk, etc) and she had many suggestions to help me with my insomnia and depression issues. But it took several sessions to get to this point, which, I suppose is reasonable. A good therapist can't diagnose/treat you without getting to know your problems or your personality so you need to make frequent appointments. It's like losing weight; you can't drop 10 pounds after two trips to the gym. It takes lots of effort and lots of time. Give Dr. Moser a chance and she will make a difference.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011